2.11 SNEAK PEEK - From our content creators!

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
There's still more stuff to come, so stay tuned to their channels! :)

@Pain_Walker 's video

@Terminates 's Video

@ALF4reals 's Video
Pain Walkermcbkhicksanthony172dandancar77TJSBuckzzHuttSlayer23bladgierGovernatorTHCrossAnDronchikjimmydawiseCBgaming1969ShadowaceAzJadenCarl_s_HatpradiDBonesDLichSlowMoSlickRickGary_Allstar_Rangers

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,485
    Also

What traits you would like to see on the weapon?
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited May 2018
    I want the gold & radios in the vid lol.

R the traits 1 silver & 2 gold if so

Silver. Accurate or luck

Gold. Skull. destructive
    anthony172
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 322
    maybe have all three traits gold, seeing it’s such a special weapon!
    mcbkhicksPain Walkeranthony172
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,436
    Looks interesting... I’m intrigued by all of the summer events. However, I’m more hoping that we get some fixes to long standing bugs like Overwatch/Retaliate.
    mcbkhickssbfRowens
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    ooops international time zones is not my forte!
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    Kazanthony172bigbeano
    edited May 2018
    You must have been the Central Target of the RPG did you just wake up? @ALF4reals
  • HeroicWarriorHeroicWarrior Member Posts: 24
    What's that new building??🧐🧐(if its the lower level hospital just ignore this post) 😂
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    The traits I'd like to see would all depend on how much more damage the rpg can actually do in comparison to the typical hunter weapon. Considering your losing a round; a hunter can normally hit up to 6 opponents in one round so in 2 rounds you could have hit up to 12 targets (the rpg attack is up to 9 opponents in that same time frame) if the rpg does not do double the damage of a normal hunter weapon Id like to see lethal, piercing and for the attack to have a 50% chance of stunning your opponents: to compensate for the weapon not having any charge abilities and for the loss of an attack turn (which is potentially 3 less opponents killed with the rpg as opposed to the typical hunter weapon). If it indeed does do double the damage of a normal hunter weapon I would have to think on that, since I dont want to be ridiculous in my expectations.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @Debbo34 said:
    > The traits I'd like to see would all depend on how much more damage the rpg can actually do in comparison to the typical hunter weapon. Considering your losing a round; a hunter can normally hit up to 6 opponents in one round so in 2 rounds you could have hit up to 12 targets (the rpg attack is up to 9 opponents in that same time frame) if the rpg does not do double the damage of a normal hunter weapon Id like to see lethal, piercing and for the attack to have a 50% chance of stunning your opponents: to compensate for the weapon not having any charge abilities and for the loss of an attack turn (which is potentially 3 less opponents killed with the rpg as opposed to the typical hunter weapon). If it indeed does do double the damage of a normal hunter weapon I would have to think on that, since I dont want to be ridiculous in my expectations.

You don’t need piercing.
    The RPG doesn’t make bodyshots.
    Pain Walkeranthony172pradi
    Sorry I thought both videos said it only didnt make body shots to the "central target" (not targets) of your attack.
    Pain Walker
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    better late then never guys!
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
    anthony172Jadenromeo
    @David_H79 only for Central Target. Body shots will still happen on the other enemies it hits around the central target
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    WTF!!! 214 million radios!!!!
    I am changing my suggestion to stun or a maiming ability (whatever you want to call it) the rpg weapon's strike/attack is so powerful it has a 50% chance to drive some or all opponent (allies if your not careful) in the area of effect to the ground and it will take 1 round for those affected to get up. The opponent can't do a regular attack during the round when they are maimed/grounded. However if a players survivors pass closely to opponent that is maimed/grounded they have the same chance of getting hit just as they would if you were moving past a non affected walker/freeman. If one of your survivors is unfortunate enough to caught in the crossfire, their next round attack, while they get up, would be the same as an overwatch attack.
    Wanna see the Freemen with RPGs !! >:)
    Debbo34pradiromeo
    "Wanna see the Freemen with RPGs !! " Pain_Walker. That's just evil. If it ever did happen hopefully your off the duty the first week that the freeman use it. LOL.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited May 2018

As long as we don't have to worry about friendlies standing next to us when we fire!

It would suck to tourch my Assault who was waiting to mop up.
    Rosita would never forgive me.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

David_H79CBgaming1969Rowens
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @Pain_Walker said:
    > Wanna see the Freemen with RPGs !! >:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KillersZRowens
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,133
    I think it would be a crying shame if a rocket launcher didn't have lethal and/or destructive on it :lol:
    Debbo34
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,613
    edited May 2018
    LETHAL / DESTRUCTIVE / ACCURATE

If it doesn't body shot, then accurate is very useful.

If it doesn't charge, it needs a very high crit chance and crit damage.

Lucky can be subbed for accurate or lethal, assuming current crit mechanics.

GOLD DESTRUCTIVE PLEASE??

I could also sub incendiary for lethal, but they did say it won't burn... I'm ok if it burns. BUUUUURRRRNNNNNNN!!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    So nobody is curious about the threat level it creates ? If its anything close to grenadiers , it will bring an army every time.. could be tricky to situational at later levels with quick spawn counters . Very interested to see this aspect , though I commend them for bringing it into the game .
    CBgaming1969Mischa
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,133
    @Japes87 Very nice point! The main place I'm looking forward to using this is in the distance, when you mistakenly lose Sasha on mission 13 and are on damage control trying to complete :lol:

With sureshot/Dary/lucky/crit chance badges you should be able to get a crit more often than not and not have to worry about being charged.
    Japes87
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I don't expect to see Lethal as one of the traits. It starts out with a higher base damage than a standard Hunter weapon. Why would they then add a trait to make the difference even bigger?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Japes87 said:

So nobody is curious about the threat level it creates ? If its anything close to grenadiers , it will bring an army every time.. could be tricky to situational at later levels with quick spawn counters . Very interested to see this aspect , though I commend them for bringing it into the game .

Thanks! No really, thanks, they hadn't thought of that... till now.
    🤣
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Japes87
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,613
    edited May 2018
    We'll see...

"More powerful than any other Hunter weapon" likely just means high base damage.

Could be 1% higher. Like Special Someone.

And without traits like lethal & destructive, my existing Hunter weapons will still do more damage, hit more targets, and not bodyshot on a charge attack... Oh and attack every round.

Go big or go home ;-)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Excellent point @Japes87 !!!

It might turn out to be the perfect outpost defense weapon...but let's keep that to ourselves,)~
    ShadowaceAzJapes87Rowensbigbeano
  • GeorgeRomeroGeorgeRomero Member Posts: 65
    Explosives have Never not set objects on fire, therefore Incendiary would be a Required trait to make it realistic.