Guild and player leaderboards?

Hi guys,is there anywhere you can view how you're guild is doing towards others? Same question for individual players.

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited May 2018
    From the log in screen then...

Press 'Missions' on bottom right side
    Press 'Challenge' on middle bottom
    Press 'High Scores' on bottom right side
    Press 'Top Guilds' on middle top

This will default to Global tab. This shows which guilds are currently leading this challenge. When the challenge ends on Monday then the results will stay through Wednesday when the next challenge starts.

If you are looking to find which guild has the most stars ever, that feature is not currently in the game.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    msapaev
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 137
    Thank you
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 319
    Thid was rewuested 100 times already.

@Kaz plz plz plz
    msapaevpradi
    The number 1 guild has over 22 thousand stars for this challenge, how the hell they doing that,that's crazy!
    Sounds about right LOL
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    marie1980 said:

The number 1 guild has over 22 thousand stars for this challenge, how the hell they doing that,that's crazy!

Think about the number of round passes they must've gotten from last week
    Still an unbelievable amount of stars,thought my guild was good getting around 8000 per week LOL
    Japes87 said:

Believe it or not , there is actually some skill and strategy still used from the players in the top guilds .. I'll concede they probably buy more gas boosters than most. But hey , without the people who spend , we wouldn't have a game would we ?

Not saying anything bad against the top guilds,just stunned at the amount of stars they get
    Japes87
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @marie1980 totally legit question , it was more towards the Ancient Aliens nutbar meme lol ..
    This week is a bit skewed because so many players hit massive star totals with the no body shot day last challenge. So the round passes they collected allowed them to gain a lot of stars quick this challenge. Cheers
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    I was also not meaning to imply that there is no skill or strategy to being on top. Lord knows if those same players got my survivor set, they could do much more with them then I do.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Jaden