If A and B, then X

DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
I'm new; only in Episode 5 so I'm still learning. I have a computer background so, when I play a game like this, I like to try to figure out the code. I never will, of course, because I don't know the algorithm they use to generate their pseudo-random numbers but I still enjoy testing things out and seeing, if I do A and B, what will happen. Different results at different times, sure, but I think it's fun.

Yesterday, I sent my C team (a level 5 bruiser, a level 5 hunter, and a level 5 scout) on a food run back in Episode 4. They completed the mission uninjured. Much to my surprise, I got a Legendary weapon:

I thought that was pretty cool so I figured I would try to do it again. My first few tries didn't work but today I sent another team (a level 8 scout, a level 7 scout and a level 6 shooter) back to Episode 2 to do mission 2 in hard mode. They got injured but completed the mission. and, to my surprise, I got another Legendary weapon:

I don't know how common Legendary weapons are but I'm happy I got two this early.

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    congrats.. as your survivors level up, you will find that you need a higher level weapons, and will make the legendary weapon obsolete. So, enjoy your legendary weapon now while its still not obsolete.

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Good point. I've scrapped my one star weapons because I have better ones. It will hurt to scrap these. But I can upgrade them for a while, can't I?

I'll admit: I'm still not clear on the relationship between the level and the number of stars.

I have an epic level 5, four star shirt that is maxed out. The lower right number is 42. I also have rare level 6, three star shirt that is a 45. It seems wrong that they will outgrow my epic shirts but that happens, doesn't it?
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    if you compare same level items, higher star item got a few more points. but higher level items still got more points. the advantage of higher star items are the traits. higher star, better traits. bronze, silver, gold trait.

seibuz
This discussion has been closed.