Smileys 😃 needed in the guild chat !!!!!

How else do we show our emotional state too our fellow guildeeeees ??? lol 😝
JenngSCBMAbigbeanoJimiFaithTHCrossFingerfood

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member
    I don't know about smileys but being able to write longer comments for sure... everytime I have to explain something to a newbie it comes out all parted and from bottom to top...

We still use other ways to communicate and send screenshots, but until you get to know someone and realize he/she is a keeper it would be helpful to improove the chat a little and not having to give your Facebook or phone number...
    Fingerfood
  • SCBMASCBMA Member
    edited May 24
  • JenngJenng Member
    ☠️Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on! ☠️
    JimiFaithSCBMAbigbeanoTHCross

I'm starting to think you are a mean one @Jenng or maybe that's what protects the inside hhmmm...
    JenngTHCross
  • JimiFaith said:

I'm starting to think you are a mean one @Jenng or maybe that's what protects the inside hhmmm...

Naw, her inner emotions are drowned by the same wine that lubricates her humor wheel. She's really a sweetheart when sober. I saw it once, or maybe just read about it.

@Jenng's favorite mixed drink is half a glass of wine mixed with another half a glass of wine.
    descensus in cuniculi cavum
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
    KratosJimiFaithJadenTHCross

JimiFaith said:

Naw, her inner emotions are drowned by the same wine that lubricates her humor wheel. She's really a sweetheart when sober. I saw it once, or maybe just read about it.

@Jenng's favorite mixed drink is half a glass of wine mixed with another half a glass of wine.
    Yeah the "Here... have some wine" meme gave me an idea... :D
    JenngTHCross
  • : )
    THCrossFingerfood
    Haaha didn't know that was a thing... I have RAF as well... but deep down that... I'm still a f*cker... but deep, deep down that I'm chill and totally not thinking how would I kill everyone in the room... o:)
    JenngbigbeanoDoTak
  • Queen of RBF

descensus in cuniculi cavum
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
  • 👍 I agree with whatever yorkie says lol
    YorkshireStevebigbeano
  • So we didn’t get smileys 😃 in the update then !!!
    Boooooooooooo 😔 😞 😞
    Killjoys... fun police.... tut tut
    JimiFaithbigbeanoFingerfooddeb1hd