Epic scout question

kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
edited May 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Welcome
Im in "comfortable"situation with that epic scout?
If I roll Def Stance, Strong, Dodge, Retaliate..
..he looks usefull in all scenarios.
My main scout has Luck+Dodge+Iron Skin+Retaliate+Ruthless
Secondary: Dodge+Iron Skin+Power Strike+Ruthless+Retaliate
Should I aim for scout with different traits than both mentioned above?Defensive/interruptor(roll Def Stance) or maybe Glass Cannon/dmg dealer(roll Strong)?
I should ask after I will see 5th trait outcome, but I strugglin with priorities.Keep pumpin my main scout with tokens, or set priority with Robert.

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 666
    With the scouts you already have I wouldn't put one more token on one with Power Strike... Scouts need to move...
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, but maybe 5th trait outcome will give me option to switch at last secondary scout?I have stopped upgrading power strike scout long time ago cause he is lackin luck that is essential for that class.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,213
    I guess it depends, are your two main scouts pink starred? To be honest they both sound as close to a perfect scout as you could get IMO so if it was my decision I would use my tokens boosting them up.
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 666
    It seems a waste of 740 tokens IMO... and you wouldn't exactly have something better than your second one...
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited May 2018
    Yes, both 1 pink's,but I pumpin with tokens only primary one @WellyLuga I had hope that gambling with Robert may give me better set of traits compared to my secondary scout.I think that luck trait tempting me with ruthless+Iron skin..
    Thx for your point of view @JimiFaith