Does the Cinema unlock at a certain council level?

I recently started a new account and I have no camp cinema, nor am I able to watch post-mission videos. I'm wondering if it's just my device or if this unlocks at a certain level. Since I haven't been through this process in over two and a half years, I simply do not remember everything.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I think it's a certain amount of time, based on previous discussion post on here...
    David_H79
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,555
    @MattOfEarth
    Like you, I do not remember everything....

But If I recall and I am not 100%, I started another account back in November 2017, had the same problem. The help ticket that I had gotten back said something about it being a new account and it was a problem that was being worked on.
    So it's not that it unlocks at a certain camp lvl., @CBgaming1969 maybe correct as well after a little time they did start working

• KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    It's based on account time! I just don't remember exactly if it's after one or two weeks. But if my memory doesn't fail me, you should be seeing ads after one week! :)
    MattOfEarth
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    It's some time short of 2 weeks, I believe it is either 7 or 9 days based on new players that people including @ShadowaceAz have tried to help with cinema issues...there is a thread somewhere here....
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    I'd call this question answered. Thanks @Kaz! Close the thread, please.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Kaz
This discussion has been closed.