Game Ripped Me Off 30 Gold!!

dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
I went to the trade goods shop to collect my free box and I saw Carl tokens. So I spent 800 crates for 4 Carl tokens. Since I really need Carl tokens, I went ahead and spent 30 gold for four more.

After I collected those 4 and the gold was deducted, it said I could get another 4 tokens for another 30 gold. Usually, it wants 70 for the third purchase. A glitch, I figured. I said, what the hell, went for the second 30 gold. It deducted the 30 gold, but didn't give me the four tokens!

WTH, Next Games? Now you're cheating us out of gold? Either give me back the gold or give me the four tokens. Don't con it.

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Please contact support. They will look into it for you.
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Are you sure the 4 tokens didn’t go through? Part of the weekend event is you can buy tokens for 30 gold twice after the TG exchange.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    As @MadPuppy suggests, contacting the "In game support" is the best option, posting to the forums only insights more rioting. 😜

But seriously from what I've seen, nobody that is Mod/Staff in the forums has the ability to investigate logs and replenish (correct?) the mistake for you.

Wish you the best.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

MadPuppy