Double Supplies In Shop

PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
I know it's been suggested MANY times before and I know I'm in the minority of players not drowning in supplies (yet), but I REALLY would like to see 24 hr double supplies offered in the shop. We already have 2X XP available so why not supplies? Has this been addressed by NG yet as to why this can't happen? I find myself with a week off of work and I want to level up to help my guild. I would be buying 24 hr gas and 24 hour supplies probably twice.

@Kaz sorry to tag you again, but can we do this? 2X XP encourages gold use to speed up times and 2X supplies would do the same...
Black Labs Matter.
mik81

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    Or what about an in game converter in the Trade Shop where we can trade 5 XP for 4 supplies and vice versa? Make it a 500,000 XP for 400,000 supplies limit and vice versa per every Trade Shop update.

The cost should be 50 Trade Goods for every 10,000 XP converted to 8,000 supplies and vice versa. So 2500 TG spent to convert 500,000 XP to 400,000 supplies and vice versa every Shop update. Seems fair to me.
    Black Labs Matter.
    anthony172AmBush
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2018
    I Too am needing supplies especially if the supplies for equipment becomes more of a regular thing
    I Love the second option a shop to drop stuff off and have it broken down into XP & Supplies

Could a mod perhaps move this to
    Suggestions & Ideas

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017