Thank you NG

2»

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Maybe he just thought it was "worth his wild" to stop by and recognize all of the thank you's and didn't intend to steer off course.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,280
    @Japes87

That's fine I use the term from past experiences where they all operated under the term "dev" but you highlight the point better as a "NML Community" guy he would be better in tune with knowing exactly what I said would happen. Opposed to a designer or programmer who interact less
    Japes87
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,072
    @PigBenis sorry I did misread your post and thought you were still on the double pink thing. I'm gonna agree to disagree here and leave it but enjoyed the discussion!
    J_Law
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 188
    @jrodrf2 Sorry your thread got highjacked with negativity. I to have enjoyed the improvement regarding events over the past few weeks. The uptick in events, that in my opinion, come from suggestions from this forum are very much appreciated by me if not most playing the game. Not even attempting to speak for anyone but myself, but thank you NG!

If only I had a Pig Benis, life would be good!
    bigbeanomack22DBonesJ_Law
    zeekdog said:

@jrodrf2 Sorry your thread got highjacked with negativity. I to have enjoyed the improvement regarding events over the past few weeks. The uptick in events, that in my opinion, come from suggestions from this forum are very much appreciated by me if not most playing the game. Not even attempting to speak for anyone but myself, but thank you NG!

If only I had a Pig Benis, life would be good!

I'm here for you bro. I got you. Want Pig Benis to push in your stool?
    Black Labs Matter.
    Drunken
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 188
    Naw, @PigBenis. My stool is small so I’ll turn you down. Thanks for being here for me though! Your positivity gives me goosebumps!

Again, thanks NG!
    bigbeano
    Just know I'll always be right behind you should you fall. You can count on me to give you firm support.
    Black Labs Matter.
    J_Law