Survivor weapon change from select team screen

I'd like to be able to change my weapons from the select team screen right before starting a mission. Currently, I have to select my team, and then back all the way out to camp, and click the survivor button to get the weapon changes. It makes it time consuming and annoying especially when trying to finish a distance or challenge quest before time expires. If a survivor button was added to the select team screen, it would be most helpful, imho.

Thank you.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,106
    Actually you don't have to do that.
    I found that out myself recently.
    Before you press start mission there's "i" button that you can press in top right corner of every survivors card. That'll take you to their particular screen.

As shown on this image:
    CBgaming1969
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited May 2018
    @CommoDawg you absolutely can change all your gear from start mission screen, just as @bladgier showed you with the screenshot.

Have fun and play around a bit with the start mission screen. You can go to special season missions and play around with different team setups and see added damage with different leaders, badge sets, etc. You can tap to replace a toon and it will take you directly to your toons screen. You can use the i button to assign or unassign all your gear. When doing Distance for speed sake, just unassign all gear from your dead toon before you replace them with a new toon, then you just gear up the new one and go. I unassign all my gear except outpost defenders before I start distance so I use the best gear in every class to charge up toons during early missions.

Happy Walker killing!!!