Boosted Leader Traits For Fallen Heroes Not Working?

Not sure if I'm alone on this or not, but I'm not seeing any boost from Abraham's leadership trait. Are they active yet?
Black Labs Matter.

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @Kaz Abe's hero trait is barely boosted, especially compared to the other fallen heros boosts...well Sasha's is barely boosted compared Abes, but both are not close to the large boost of the other fallen!

Is that a miss, bug, on purpose or did my Abe not even get a boost?
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,011
    It's probably because "assault class is already boosted 50% and if we put a boost on top of a boost that would break the economy of the game and when the event ends players would complain about it being good but now bad since the event is done".
    Black Labs Matter.
    Didn't see your discussion before I started my own....my Abe is either not or just barely increased as well. Sasha's bonus is barely boosted compared to the other fallen from what I see!
    Agreed. I appreciate Glenn's double boost though. Might just buy a 24 hour gas pass and double XP today...I said MIGHT. That would effectively give me 1.8 x supplies with Glenn in lead right?
    Black Labs Matter.
    CBgaming1969
    That's what I was thinking, but thinking that would be kind of stupid to list him with a fallen hero boost with the others and just boost him like 1% of even that...I now can't remember his exact leader boost %...
    And Sasha isn't even boosted 10% while every other fallen hero is much larger especially Glenn who I can't even use...lol
    I can't even use Glenn as I'm maxed toes:(*********
    Something like that, it's definitely a super farm with Glenn week!!
    That's a good problem to have though. I'm player level 62.
    Black Labs Matter.
    ATLAS-Z
    :s :s :s :s argh
    edited May 2018
    I'm not complaining about maxed toes @PigBenis that as been a mission of mine.

Get maxed and maybe make grumpy comments on I would spend 20 mil on a radio or something fun to grump about...lol
    @Kaz can we rename it fallen and barely used heroes event?

I use the Gov all the time and up until I maxed toes, I used Glenn out,)
    Guapo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 483
    Are the boosts valid on all missions? From what I saw the boosts only kicked in on scavenge missions.

Also, just curious, who's todays fallen hero? Haven't been able to check yet.
    Abe and yes boost are in all missions!
    edited May 2018
    All missions and Abraham.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 430
    Will this include The Distance
    Yes, all including distance!
    Woot!Woot!!
    The challenge too?? Is it the 50% bonus displayed when you do scavenge missions or something less?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,328
    edited May 2018
    I can't say for everyone but I have Sasha at 6* and it has been boosted from 32% to 40% which is excellent. Governor from 14% to 30% is great too! I can understand why Abe only got a couple % boost since he already has 50% damage boost from assault week.

This event should be fun though! It's just a shame this challenge set is absolutely brutal :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    biter370kamilowatyanthony172DBones
    @Deadheads the 50% bonus isn't displayed on the pre-mission screen but should be active nonetheless if Distance missions truly have the boost applied, which I believe they do historically.

@WellyLuga to be fair on Abe's trait, mine went from a 6 star survivor, to a 10 star survivor with his boost. I guess it just shows me what Abe will be like if he's ever maxed for me. Talk about diminishing returns though...ouch.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Thanks @PigBenis ... I don't really care about the distance (although it might explain why I did much better yesterday than I usually do) I'm more interested in the challenge. I'm at 6 star Abe too, what leader trait bump is Abe getting? Gonna be a tough challenge week for him though with all the armored.
    If you look on his leader trait in game it shows the boosted numbers. Those boosted numbers indicate what a 10 star Abe would be at. Normally it's a 9% increase to health and 14% increase to damage on ranged survivors (I believe) at 6 star. 10 star values are 14% increase to health and 19% increase to damage on ranged survivors.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Thanks, at work now so couldn't check. Just curious :smile:
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    PigBenis said:

If you look on his leader trait in game it shows the boosted numbers. Those boosted numbers indicate what a 10 star Abe would be at. Normally it's a 9% increase to health and 14% increase to damage on ranged survivors (I believe) at 6 star. 10 star values are 14% increase to health and 19% increase to damage on ranged survivors.

Does everyone get the 14% health / 19% attack regardless of rarity abraham is?

does an epic abraham do 14% health / 19% attack just like my 1* abraham does?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @PigBenis said:
    > @Deadheads the 50% bonus isn't displayed on the pre-mission screen but should be active nonetheless if Distance missions truly have the boost applied, which I believe they do historically.
    >

Historically, the class boosts are RARELY applied to the distance mode. Last week bruisers started charged in every mission but the distance. Rarely will you see 50% damage boost in the distance. We had assaults start off charged on missions except the distance a few weeks ago. The
    burning damage from fire was boosted to 25% and that was all missions including the distance.

Also, the class bonus is usually displayed on the pre mission screen if you're talking about the screen where you choose the members of your team.
    The class bonus where it says 50% damage to Assault, is on the pre-mission screen, but the numbers from your assault class platoon members aren't boosted and don't reflect the boost in the pre-mission screen. That is what I meant...sorry for confusion.

The damage boosts should be applied to Distance, but when classes start charged, those types of boosts AREN'T applied to Distance missions. At least that's how I recall it happening.
    Black Labs Matter.
    CBgaming1969
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 2,999
    No, @DLich. My 2 pink star Abe is at 15% health/20% damage.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    PigBenisDLichATLAS-Z