Double Weekend June 1st-June 4th

General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,457

Comments

• Steffy59Steffy59 Member Posts: 5
    Thks ! Please what is The jackpot ? Double XP?
    AndreaGeneral_Pain
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 559
    @Steffy59
    Jackpot is all crates silver or gold after a mission
    Steffy59General_Pain
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 933
    I was just looking at all my components and hoping this event would be soon!
    tabernacGeneral_Pain
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 198
    Andrea said:

@Steffy59

Jackpot is all crates silver or gold after a mission

If you get a jackpot ;)
    Andrea
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,018
    @kaz @shteevie

Guys, is this weekend event going to be the same as it has been in the past? Specifically regarding gold component drops?

In previous installments there was no increase in component drops from Gold crates (normally 12%).

It's ok if it's the same, just would like to know cuz it will most definitely affect my weekend plans ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
  • Steffy59Steffy59 Member Posts: 5
    @Andrea ans @Undertaker thks lot
    UndertakerAndrea
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Yay! Badge crafitng event!! I like that one.

Jokepot is NOT an event....I'm growing less against it though - It make it easy to fill up my XP to upgrade my stuff thanks to all the scrap
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    > @BiggyGuyinTWD said:
    > @kaz @shteevie
    >
    > Guys, is this weekend event going to be the same as it has been in the past? Specifically regarding gold component drops?
    >
    > In previous installments there was no increase in component drops from Gold crates (normally 12%).
    >
    > It's ok if it's the same, just would like to know cuz it will most definitely affect my weekend plans ;-)

Yes! We will run it with the same settings as the previous ones. So if you are not into farming this weekend, I’d recommend you to use all your common components and hopefully get some epic badges (:
    ATLAS-Ztabernacdeb1hd
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,018
    Thanks @kaz appreesh
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 616
    I love that "Jackpot" finally gets bundled with other "events." By itself, it sucks, but paired with other "events," it's great fine. Thanks for listening NG! (@Kaz). Also, thanks for the Fallen Heroes and Assault Week(greatest event ever!), you guys actually got me spending money this week, not to mention the game is just more fun this way! :) :) :) :) :)
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    anthony172
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 616
    Been hoarding Components since the last crafting "event" so I'm excited to let loose! With increased drop rates, I'm now going to wait till late Sunday night to go full throttle on crafting. So, the crafting portion of this weekend "event" is more like a one hour "event." But, I'll take it!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    psychwolf
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    I also have only crafted 2 badges since last event.

One was a pure hail marry punt!

Was very happy it was a success! The other, well let's just say it lowered my Legendary badge success by 50% this period.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Saying my bedtime prayers in preparation for the event!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia