Choose who to heal first ๐Ÿค•

FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 537
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
We need the option which survivor to heal first so I'm not sat watching abe all day ๐Ÿค”
YorkshireSteveanthony172marie1980deb1hdR2runfastTroublemakerJadenAmBushpsychwolfmack22ShadowaceAzJimiFaithCaptainslayerekimhclew

Comments

• YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 118
    Totally agree ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Fingerfoodmarie1980
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 537
    Lol I get your point but grandma can heal on Mondays! Don't pretend u don't think my idea is amazing haha ๐Ÿคฃ
    YorkshireSteveJimiFaithCaptainslayer
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    It's called triage and practiced in most civilized countries, the bruise or light injury goes to a holding pen while they work on the person with a Kingdom Spear in their chest.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mack22FingerfoodJimiFaith
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 537
    edited June 2018
    Whatever it's called in whichever country I call it boooooring reading the word "waiting" poor poor abe bleeding to death while he 'waits' ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 118
    Agreed, poor Eugene always has too wait, and I need him back to full strength so he can work out how to get smileys in the group chat ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Fingerfood
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    edited June 2018

Agreed, poor Eugene always has too wait, and I need him back to full strength so he can work out how to get smileys in the group chat ๐Ÿ˜‚

Eugene is forced to wait because he can never figure out which line to stand in, everytime one moves ahead he jumps lines, thus always remains at the back. Eventually no corpsman want to help him.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Fingerfood