Privacy policy - request for data collected

nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
@Kaz NextGames privacy policy says "If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format." I have twice requested an electronic copy of all data collected on me from NextGames support. I have not received any response from my request in over one week. Can you help me get my request fulfilled?
Troublemaker

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,202
    Ditto now I want to know what NG has on me
    Troublemaker
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited June 2018
    @nadecir Sure! I found your ticket and I can see it was assigned to one of the agents who is taking care of this matter. I'll let the support team know about it.
    Sorry about the trouble!

@Drunken You can request that by opening a support ticket. I don't if you have contacted support before, but here are the steps: enter the game, go to settings, and tap the icon on the upper right corner. From there, go to "Help" and then contact us from the upper right corner.
    mik81
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    Thanks for the help in processing my request @Kaz. I have received a response from support now. Hopefully, I will receive the data soon.
    Kaz
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    edited June 2018
    After a few days of no response from support, I received a message today that I will receive my collected data "within 28 days from the request."

So if you request your data from NG, be prepared to wait for it.

Perhaps my request was the first, and they will build an automated tool for players to access their own collected data like many other companies have now done.