[VIDEO] My first playthrough of TWD: Our World

RonfoxTVRonfoxTV Member
edited June 16 in Off Topic Discussion
Update 0.16 dropped this week where they introduce raiders, a whole new enemy you can encounter!

2nd video is up:

Thanks for watching. Any constructive feedback is very welcome!
This was all pretty new for me and I see a lot of things I can improve in my next video.
But I would love to hear what you guys think. I hope to see you next time!

anthony172deb1hdKaz

Comments

• RonfoxTVRonfoxTV Member
    2nd video is up.
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Administrator
    So you finally got it! I was talking to you via support when you first shown interested in OW hahaha.

Anyway, amazing videos dude! Awesome quality and really engaging! I hope you are having fun because we definitely are with your videos.

Great work! Kudos! (:
    RonfoxTV
    Hey Kaz. Yes im in one of the lucky countrys that can already play. Super happy about that! Im glad you enjoyd the video!

Off topic question: Is OW going to have its own forum once its fully released?
    Kaz
  • capibaracapibara Member
    But... i can't play at home like NML??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    RonfoxTV
    > @capibara said:
    > But... i can't play at home like NML??

You can just kill all the walkers around your house... but it is more fun to go out there!
  • capibara said:

I wouldn't suggest it!!

I did, but then I found out my sister just woke up and had no makeup on. We are trying to explain it to the police right now. They don't understand why I shot her with my handheld crossbow. ๐Ÿ˜ž
    descensus in cuniculi cavum
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Omnes homines dignitate et iure liberi et pares nascuntur, rationis et conscientiae participes sunt, quibus inter se concordiae studio est agendum.
    RonfoxTVJaden
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member
    First question... @RonfoxTV why do you put your toast in sideways, you monster?!

They don't understand why I shot her with my handheld crossbow. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Aren't all crossbows handheld? Unless.. wait.... do you also own one of these?!?!

Contact [email protected] or send me a message by clicking here @Bill_ZRT to find out about
    an amazing guild filled with some of the best players (and people) in the game!

RonfoxTVArtisansSCBMAJaden

capibara said:

hey don't understand why I shot her with my handheld crossbow. ๐Ÿ˜ž
    Wait what... :D
    Bill_ZRT said:

First question... @RonfoxTV why do you put your toast in sideways, you monster?!

It doesn't show in the video but I also put them in with the other side down first so it is all equally toasted! I swear! :'(
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator
    There. Brown shoes (though these are not what you meant I suppose :)) and sprinkles for @Artisans

Hey @RonfoxTV
    Thanks. I wasnt aware yet. Already lots of players in my town. My phone doesn't support AR though, which sucks. It's a fine phone otherwise.

As for feedback. Tastes may differ. But me personally I don't need to see the same type of mission twice. Cut down on mostly duplicate footage. The video ends up shorter and more accessable.

I like the personal touch. Keep it.

Not an expert speaking here though.
    RonfoxTVArtisans
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > As for feedback. Tastes may differ. But me personally I don't need to see the same type of mission twice. Cut down on mostly duplicate footage. The video ends up shorter and more accessable.

Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback. With the same mission twice you mean the infestations? Most missions do look the same atm. But ill see what I can do :)
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator
    Yeah, or any other mission type. It's totally up to you. I'm not saying it's wrong or anything.

In one video I would have enough of one encounter, rescue, infestation, a few crates maybe...

And as you collect more footage, you can make more videos with them. Which will show progress in level over time.

But like I said, that's just one person's ideas.

Any tips on coin collection btw?
    RonfoxTV
  • ArtisansArtisans Member
    Thanks @MadPuppy. My faith is restored! ๐Ÿ˜
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    RonfoxTV
    > @MadPuppy said:
    > Any tips on coin collection btw?

You get the most from infestations. But you will always be short on coins, so make sure to choose wisly. In the meantime do your daily missions and save your gold. If you got 500g biy the 10k coin pack from the store :)
    MadPuppy
    Update 0.16 dropped this week where they introduce raiders, a whole new enemy you can encounter!