Ignore button

MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
Can we get a forum "ignore" button please?

Or just do something about the person(s) spamming GD?

@Kaz
SCBMADrunkenJenngJadenbigbeano

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,783
    GD?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Geothermal Division?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoJadenJenngTHCross
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    General Discussion @capibara ;) (Just in case you are actually wondering. :p )
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenngcapibaraanthony172
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Another serial disagree clicker born every min. :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MabikiJenngTHCross
    Jaden said:

General Discussion @capibara ;) (Just in case you are actually wondering. :p )

Oh wow...i realized only now thanks! Why a disagree?
    “Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
    "I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
    "You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
    "Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.”
    THCross
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Don't you like tips, @Mabiki ? Or is it pizza you hate?