2.11 Patch Notes discussion!

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Here it's: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/35053/2-11-patch-notes/p1?new=1

You have already almost everything, but here are some extra details!

Share your thoughts!

EDIT: 2.11 is LIVE! :)
DLichTroublemakermik81mcbkhicks

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    first!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MattOfEarth
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    here it is

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    DLichDeathwish19FOESteffy59
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 374
    ^^^Agree with @DLich statement
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    MattOfEarth
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,469
    Question!

Does the new improved bodyshot calculations apply only to offense or do they apply to defense too?
    mik81ATLAS-ZMattOfEarth
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    edited June 2018
    Also a remainder that everything in this update is free and for the better.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    mik81bigbeanoatrainofficial
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    All of this sounds good to me :)

One quick question: What does this mean?

Challenge Trade Goods Miscalculation
    A bug has been fixed which caused an incorrect calculation regarding Trade Goods rewards and Challenge Round Passes.

What was the bug and what is the fix going to be?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    JadenFirekidMattOfEarth
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @Pain_Walker said:
    > here it is

Can't get it to play :#
    Chiefkeo
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    I just hope guild rewards don't mess with me getting the legendary weapon. I can pass the hard distance but i don't want to leave my guild even though I got 1000 stars each week, but the guild only gets 2400 or so. I like my guild mates
    anthony172atty_ayris2m
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Hmm...fix the grind...or make them want to grind even more? Mwuahahaha!!!
    Troublemaker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    edited June 2018
    > @Troublemaker said:
    > Question!
    >
    > Does the new improved bodyshot calculations apply only to offense or do they apply to defense too?

An excellent question @Kaz

Higher rarity pinks are less likely to be critical hit etc.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Troublemaker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,965
    Sounds good especially if we are getting out trade goods back! And if so an admission they got it wrong and was a "bug". If so then the update gift should include a fair whack of trade goods as well as the gas and XP booster.
    Undertaker
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    @JayZ its prob where when challange starts some players have more stars than what they actually earned it happened to me a few months ago i started challange with tad bit over 1000 stars
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Questions about the RPG:
    Can we know the traits that comes with?
    What lvl will it be, and what we will determine that lvl?
    Would we be able to "hold" to unlock it? Let's imagine you are close to be one lvl up, council upgrade, etc...

And one comment, an RPG that doesn't set walkers on fire is a big LOL, I understand the need of balance, but I'm sure you could come up with something better and a bit more aligned with elementary physics, that goes beyond Sci-Fi!!
    anthony172DrUnpleasant
    @Kaz any more input in this? Fair few questions and not much activity. Would be good to get some answers if possible?
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,221
    First, when is the update coming.

Second, everybody would want to have a legendary bazooka. Agree with @DLich concerns about token placements.

Great that the bazooka would not be automatically going off in overwatch or setting the walkers on fire.

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

jimmorrison369
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    edited June 2018
    mik81 said:

Questions about the RPG:

Can we know the traits that comes with?

What lvl will it be, and what we will determine that lvl?

Would we be able to "hold" to unlock it? Let's imagine you are close to be one lvl up, council upgrade, etc...

Very much like to echo the last point there. There are a lot of people below lv24 (or 23 for that matter) who are skilled and dedicated players but simply haven't been playing long enough to reach the level cap. Just like bundle weapons, there's no point working hard or paying for something that you're going to make obsolete through leveling soon after.

Is there a case for making very rare weapons like this a 'heirloom' item like we see in things like WoW? Either leveling with you or a token that you can activate when you're ready?

Love the idea of Daryl's RPG, but worried about it's longevity. Surely one or two heirloom items wont be economy breaking...

edited June 2018
    Thank you @Kaz

Personally, as long as it does as advertised it will be the BOOM!!!!

Crossbow is no joke either wanting both really really badly!!!

I am with not sticking summer tokens in Hard Distance missions 18-21 if possible :#
    @Kaz so you aren't going to be rebalancing the TG received from the challenge then? booo! Other than that looks like a good update!
    Oooh that's a big one @Kaz (that's what she said) kept that quiet, loving 3 round passes!
    KazJadendeb1hd
    Super, super Extremely AWESOME @Kaz <3 <3 <3
    KazJaden
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    > @Kaz said:
    > Oh yeah, by the way. We are sticking with the 3 round passes throughout the summer (and probably forever), so that should help with the TG as well! :)

O.M.G.!!

You made my day @Kaz
    KazJadenTJS
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 271
    Those traits (gold accurate, gold destructive) for the RPG do not work very well for high level play.

The only enemy that has a chance for a critical hit is the single one that is targeted at high levels. At high levels, you are likely to body shot the surrounding enemies. And no charge attacks makes gold destructive less useful.

Silver luck is ok, but without a charge attack it won't be useful with Sasha. Sasha is important for high level play.

If the traits for the RPG are as Kaz indicates, I will prefer a better hunter weapon for high level play. The combination of features of the RPG and weapon traits don't make it very useful.

Kaz did mention that this RPG is the "first one". Maybe there will be another weapon offered with better traits.
    Governator
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    @nadecir

1. Critical damage is not limited to one target.
    2. You've forgotten that RPG will not be affected by bodyshots, meaning any attack from that weapon regardless of enemy lvl won't be a bodyshot which means that those are actually very good traits for that kind of weapon.
    PigBenispsychwolf
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,040
    @bladgier It's only the central target which isn't governed by the body shot rule, the surrounding targets will be so I can see the point.

I can't see myself using it too much for challenge missions but it will be very useful for the distance, it should mean you aren't as reliant on charge attacks and/or Sasha.
    bladgierPigBenis
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2018
    > @bladgier said:
    > @nadecir
    >
    > 2. You've forgotten that RPG will not be affected by bodyshots, meaning any attack from that weapon regardless of enemy lvl won't be a bodyshot which means that those are actually very good traits for that kind of weapon.

I thought the only target that won't be affected by body shots when using the RPG is the one targeted by RPG or the central target whatever term they used in the patch notes. I think @nadecir is talking about the others targets caught in the blast may just be body shots at higher levels.

Edit: I should have the central target won't be affected by body shots or something like that. I kind of made it sound like the ones around the central target will be body shots when it's more like there will be a chance for body shots.
    bladgierPigBenis
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2018
    Why is it Daryl's RPG and not Abraham's RPG??? Or one could even call it Rosita's RPG as she has been known to blow up some stuff with a RPG.
    JimiFaith
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2018
    What? Are you serious? Only one central target is non bodyshot?

I'm speechless then. Thought it will be a very powerful weapon.

@nadecir your point stands then, my bad 👍
    Shut_UpPigBenisbigbeano