Problem with advertising videos

13»

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @Kaz
    This is still a problem.

Always having to force close, clear cache, reset advertising id. Finally it starts working again, after toggling targeted ads settings off and on a few times and volume (for example),as well for good measure.

So many times now. Lots of rewards being missed.

Not good for this weekends event surely?
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    psychwolfanniesprinkles
  • BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 55
    Kaz said:

Hello, everyone! I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience with ads.

There are different ad-related issues happening at the moment. Some of the workarounds listed here could work for some issues but not for all of them.

We had to pull off some ad-partners for a while since it seemed that loading some ads were crashing the game. Therefore, it's possible that we are now lacking inventory to show to our players. We are still discussing with our ad partners and preparing an optional update to have those ad-related issues solved.

Did your inventory of rewards run out too? I am seeing ads just fine, but when the ads are finished and there is the little X in the corner, then I get the error message - over and over. Do you advise we quit watching ads?
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 315
    A month later and still havung the same issues. Reseeting game id, no help. Clearing cache, no help. Reinstalling the game, nope nope nope.

Really needs to be focused on by the dev team. This is revenue NG is losing out on, as well as a point if aggrivation for players!
    @Kaz