Weapon with incendiary trait & XP

AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 23
Why does the person who walks during the next move die from fire (burned by a rifle with incendiray trait) does not accumulate XP? Only visible damage from the fire and XP are zero. I spent nearly 5 million XP to figure out. For ordinary walkers anyway, but the losses from Tank Walkers, Armored Walkers, Exploding Walkers and Spiked Walkers are great - a few thousand XPs.
This is very stupid. Is this a bug or is it designed to be so?

Excuse my bad English.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,125
    Working as intended 👍
    TJSPigBenispsychwolf
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,458
    Yeah I think it's of the logic that the fire killed the walker, not you :smile:
    TJS
  • AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 23
    There is no logic. He was killed by the fire with which I ignited him. Also before that, he has suffered serious damage from my rifle and not from another.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited June 2018
    XP only for outright kill, not from death by fire damage.

If you shooter a walker but a freeman makes the final kill, you don't get XP because you started the damage.

Same logic. Nevertheless, that's how it's always works, nothing new.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 23
    Is not the same. His rifle is his rifle, my rifle is my rifle. The walker has died from my rifle that has set him on fire. By this logic XP after a killing with a BBQ should not be made.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited June 2018
    Question for the mathemations and super super observers on here...if you shot walkers of any level and they don't die immediately but flame out before your turn ends...doesn't that give you xp?

I seem to see that happen occasionally, though technically you still killed them...

I want to believe I've seen that happen, where a Walker flames out before the turn actually ends and an xp amount is over their head.

Is that right? Is it just a visual glitch and you don't actually get the xp? Or something completely different?