Old Survivor Upgrade!!!!

I know there's prior discussions on this I tried going back to find one but no luck so maybe there's not.

Can you guys consider making a way for old survivors to be upgraded I have a max level 10 epic hunter. He was the first I got that wasn't rare or below. But he's unneeded now I have level 14's and some legendaries. But he was the man used him to carry my weak survivors through missions. I don't want to get rid of him.

So suggestion? New type of training ground that raises a Survivor above the cap or adds a level to their cap? For example you use your xp to increases survivors cap by +1. It's not likely you guys will implement this into the game but atleast look into it consider it or find other ways to make already level capped survivors usable again.
ggbats

Comments

• jamie241192jamie241192 Member Posts: 28
    I know its hard to let go and move on but sometimes its for the best, i know what u mean but the only solution is to either keep or sell them.
    ggbats[Deleted User]SenoiaSurvivor
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    i have a suggestion for tent before, but it will be a major changes for the tent if got implemented. But the unused obsolete survivors can be used here. its something like this:
    the tent should have a survivor slot. upgrading the tent will add 1 slot each upgrade. you can put a survivor in that slot and the survivor will produce XP base on its level. the survivor inside the tent can't be used in missions. there should be an option to remove the survivor in the tent so he can be used or be upgraded if you want to.. This will speed up the production of XP based on your survivor levels and also make your obsolete survivors be useful again..

• SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    I am at that place with one of my hunters. She is rare, awesome, and was my first hunter, ever!

She is a level 10 - but by keeping her and holding out for upgradable level 10 weapons - she can take out lvl 13 Walkers, lvl 14 with her charge ability. So she still goes on all my scouting missions. I know the day is coming when I have to retire her, I would love it if I didn't have to. If I can get a legendary rifle I can keep her a bit longer.

I have noticed that my retired survivors come back to me with a new skill and are equally as awesome as before.
    uploading pictures