Rick and Daryl, Outpost Outcasts

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,519
...and Dwight of course, but pfffft. ;-)

I would like to put forth a request to exchange Rick and Daryls RETALIATE trait in favor of the REVENGE trait.

Yes yes, I know this will screw everyone's outpost defense, but isn't it really REALLY really sad that EVERYONE parks the two greatest male icons of TWD in their Outpost??? 

AND... hasn't NGs @Kaz always said that if EVERYONE does a thing then it just might be a flaw in the game???

Now hold your horses and understand that the BG, yours truly, is NOT a huge lover of the REVENGE trait, but... On Rick and Daryl it actually might be attractive.

And retaliate on a ranged survivor is stupid. Really really stupid. Neat... But... No, not neat, just stupid.

Revenge RICK will definitely love love LOVE taking up with a bruiser like Morgan, who takes a hit, charges his trait, activates Ricks revenge, boosted by Ricks leader trait (since Morgan is next to the target), and BOOM! Colt Python magic.

Think about it NGs, this would be a good move for two of your iconic heroes.
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
ShadowaceAzFingerfoodromeo

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Too add, when has Rick stood my and shot walkers only when they come for him? Sasha just got grabbed? Damn straight Rick is shooting (straight).
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ATLAS-Z
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Love this idea. since retaliates mean getting bruise or injured. Revenge is Sweet for the first time