Investing In A Hunter

Very simple question: Where to invest the tokens? These are all secondary, really more like tertiary survivors.

Yvonne prior to ruthless intro was a unicorn. You can't see it but she has a shirt on with a plunging neckline. While your eyes are focused somewhere else she drops you like a bad habit.

Leo is a former grunge rocker. He didn't need to change clothes for the zombie apocalypse. He packs a major punch. He isn't interested in lighting you up and running around, he's ready to go toe to toe like a heavyweight fighter.

Holly has all the potential of a truly elite hunter. If her 5th is revenge, sure shot or dodge she grades out nicely. If she gets bullet dodge or defensive stance she stays as walker food for The Distance.

So who's it gonna be?

Commercial Photography
anthony172SPC_TORRESSCBMATHCrossbigbeanoDBonesJimiFaithfreedydaddy

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    Leo is your best hunter i would invest all my tokens on him
    CaptainslayerSCBMAsuzequeue
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,819
    @Cronus
    I am in the same boat......... My 2 cents
    Yvonne..... you can find a good armor that has the ruthless trait. I still like my old traits...

THCrossbigbeano
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    I would be tempted to check the 5th on Holly. Lucky is really nice to have since it helps with incendiary, Sasha and crits.

Revenge or sure shot then I would prefer her of the 3 to invest in :smile:
    Starr621
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Definitely Holly for me depending on 5th trait! But prefer a trait that doesn't deactivate if you move...
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,244
    Lee. 100%

I have several survivors with Yvonne’s traits and they are all unfortunately obsolete now.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    bigbeano
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 772
    edited June 2018
    Cronus said:

Holly has all the potential of a truly elite hunter. If her 5th is revenge, sure shot or dodge she grades out nicely. If she gets bullet dodge or defensive stance she stays as walker food for The Distance.

So who's it gonna be?

Agree that Holly has great potential. I wouldn't turn her in to walker food if she draws Defensive Stance. If you run her with Sasha at high levels and you have Sasha loaded up with Damage and Crit Damage badges like I do, sometimes you need someone to take a hit and DS (on a Hunter) is better in those situations than Dodge in my opinion.

Good luck whichever route you decide to take!

[Edited for clarity]

THCrossbigbeano
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    @Movado What would you consider a crap 5th trait and what trait would you want with Holly?
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Leo. Lucky can help charge with Sasha, but so can revenge--more attacks at higher levels means more body shots. Run Sasha, bruiser, revenge survivor (assault, shooter, or hunter), for instance on Backyard Arena or Fenced Off from this past week's challenge and you're golden. Plus the revenge attack does damage along with giving the possibility to charge with Sasha. I do like luck, so if Holly's fifth trait is revenge I'd go with her.

Regarding revenge on maps with freemen or exploders, you just have to get used to the trait, figure out how it triggers and control where your survivors are placed and if they use all of their action points. Some maps you can't always control it, and that's why you hang onto your OG hunter, or just run the map and do the best you can.
    bigbeano
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2018
    WellyLuga said:

I would be tempted to check the 5th on Holly. Lucky is really nice to have since it helps with incendiary, Sasha and crits.

Revenge or sure shot then I would prefer her of the 3 to invest in :smile:

This.

I will only invest in a hunter if he/she has at least lucky, marksman, and ruthless.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Old me would have said Holly if she gets Sure Shot, but the big dawgs have turned me on to the Revenge trait. So new me says Leo all the way. I think he would be slightly better if it was Lucky instead of Iron Skin, as once you get to 33+ you can't really take a hit anyway, but still Iron Skin is not bad.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    I think I'm going to take Leo to pink and start the process of leveling up Holly. She's useful in The Distance with Lucky/Incendiary. Once I get enough tokens I'll unlock her 5th. My 8 star hunter has legacy traits so it's time to bring forward a decent hunter with ruthless.
    SPC_TORRESkamilowatybigbeanomack22
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I think I found my main hunter's long lost sister. Great to see Yvonne still dresses like her.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Cronusmack22
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    This seems to be a very popular avatar for a high level hunter...
    I_Am_Psychoandy75
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,091
    > @NCDawgFan said:
    > This seems to be a very popular avatar for a high level hunter...

It's the plunging neckline ;)
    DBonesShadowaceAz
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,064
    Leo the lion say Ger
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Chemistry learning tool when referring to reaction types. LEO says GER.

Lose electrons...oxidation.
    Gain electrons...reduction.
    Black Labs Matter.