Weekend Event 6/22 - 6/25

ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
its finally returned everybody's favorite weekend event announcement videos... with a new scene from TWD, a text description of the event at the end, and a visual snafu lol If you have any other scene suggestions please leave a comment below THANKS!!
Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
ATLAS-Zkamilowatylweiss27DLichI_Am_PsychoJadenGovernatordeb1hdCarl_s_HatSmokeandMirrorsanthony172KaLimik81KazSteffy59TJSSPC_TORRES

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Great video! Let’s stack up them radios!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,747
    It's great to see NG following up on their word on the frequency of this event after they halved the amount in crates!
    bladgier
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,957
    @WellyLuga though the same thing when I saw it 👍
    WellyLuga
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    @ALF4reals I like your videos but please don't include show spoilers, or at least put a spoiler alert. I don't read the comics, watch commercials, or even watch the, "Next week on the walking dead" after episodes.

:-\
    anthony172
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    @thisdoesfine this scene was from the first season... but if you mean the Andre Lincoln leaving the show stuff, thats a hot rumor right now... if you didn't like the sound of that then for the LOVE OF GOD don't look into the story anymore then what i spilled....
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited June 2018
    Love me some mo' radios!!

And um..

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    @ALF4reals trust me, I don't look into any storylines I watch on TV. I enjoy the surprise of watching them. I don't look into rumors, either.

Just a thought man, not everyone wants to know what's going to happen before it does.

As for the spoiler, I'm not talking about the scene, but Rick leaving. I have no idea what the actors name is.

Again, I enjoyyour videos and love how you inject yourself into the story =]
    anthony172