Disagrees

freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
They should take disagrees of the forum because they heart people like me and I try to feet in so they should not have disagree on here
Message me if you wanna
PigBenisShannara

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    I disagree. They let people quickly know that you don't agree with their viewpoint. Stop taking it so personally. Many care about how many disagrees they get and they become emotionally distrought as well. They have a need to feel liked and validated by all. Others claim that whenever someone disagrees, it means they are being negative.

The general trend is that there are certain groups of people that agree/like/awesome ANY post of ANY of their friends or anyone that agrees with them. Scrolling through the threads you'll see exactly what I mean. Someone that is generally liked and has been here for a long time will get 20 likes for saying something like "this challenge is _____". This creates an atmosphere where change isn't possible and makes it more difficult to suggest something new because if ONE of them doesn't like something, then they ALL don't like it and vice versa. It's almost like a cult of social media fools validating one another. I couldn't care less what someone thinks of me and advise you to do the same. Be true to yourself and don't worry about others. Take criticism with a grain of salt. Above all else, never lose your ability to be an independent thinker or you risk becoming one of them.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Deathwish19bigbeanomarie1980
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    Well when I disagree someone I message them sorry about that I’ll take it down later

If I don’t tell them I have a problem with them
    Message me if you wanna
    And I message why
    Message me if you wanna
    I just messageed him why or her why than take it down latern
    Message me if you wanna
    Later not latern
    Message me if you wanna
    See how that works? Now you give me a disagree on this post and we continue the pattern. Even in other threads sometimes too. That's how these groups work so once you start, you must be able to take what comes from it.
    Black Labs Matter.
    wrinkled_bagbigbeano
    I removed the disagrees because I was proving a point and don't want you to turn into one of "them". I have no problem letting others know when I truly disagree.
    Black Labs Matter.
    bigbeanoFingerfood
    Oh I get it now sorry lol
    Message me if you wanna
    Ummmm what about girls are they free there way better
    Message me if you wanna
    DoTak
  • ShannaraShannara Member Posts: 57
    The disagree button is good.
    bigbeanoDoTakfreedydaddy