Can i consider those girls 'unicorns' or "semi unicorns?"

lutantanlutantan Member Posts: 23

Guys, before you close this topic... Could you put the "best" traits on each class to be considered unicorn or even semi? Just for i aim that on my next radio calls. Much Appreciated!
THCrossTJSGarretJimiFaithfreedydaddy

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 2,892
    @lutantan

I created a thread to get people's opinions on best traits, maybe what you seek is listed? As you'll note it's personal flavor of the month, depending on peoples play style.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/34207/traits-one-place-to-bind-them-all#latest
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia
    JimiFaithlutantan
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 815
    edited June 25
    Shemale is as close to perfect as you are going to get. You have the 'fab four' for a damage dealer in marksman, ruthless, sureshot and lucky. Revenge, iron skin and dodge are all really nice so any one of those is fine.

Norma is really nice too but due to the shorter range I like my assaults to be a wall for my hunters/shooters to hide behind so DR badges & iron skin are really important for that class. That's just my playstyle though and I'm sure many people have offensive assault builds. You could still get Norma to 80% DR with badges and armour alone but then you won't be getting the most out of sureshot/ruthless.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    ATLAS-Zlutantan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,397
    Your shooter is a unicorn for sure.

Assault, there really is no unicorn per say, since there are many different assault builds (mine tend toward defensive)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,024
    They are HOT!!
    GO NOLES
    lutantanPigBenisanthony172Haydencole
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 166
    edited June 27
    I have an assault same with yours for a year. He hasn't gone further than 6★ due to lack of iron skin. Great offensively but i need assaults that can take some damage. He needs legendary DR badges, which have been very hard to find for me.
    Your shooter is perfect, only iron skin is slightly arguable for that shooter imo.
    anderfm12
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,074
    doesn't have bullet dodge=autoscrap
    lutantan
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 980
    edited July 4
    Damn, Shemale is hot. She would have been hotter if she had iron skin as one of the traits. I am still waiting for a hot shooter like her.

For me, Norma is a great example of an offensive assault. My survivor assault team is pure defensive. Would definitely love to have an assault like her on my team.
    Zee Black, The Magnificent Level 68, Elder, SG Woot, the million star club
    lutantanfreedydaddybigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,212
    Assault is pretty good 👍

That shooter is beautiful though, exactly what I'm looking for. Wouldn't mind revenge for iron skin too 👌
    freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,024
    > @zeeblack said:
    > Damn, Shemale is hot. She would have been hotter if she had iron skin as one of the traits. I am still waiting for a hot shooter like her.
    >
    > For me, Norma is a great example of an offensive assault. My survivor assault team is pure defensive. Would definitely love to have an assault like her on my team.

Well they both look the same but there freakin hot but shooter? I think you can do better I looked at the traits and Norma I think would be better
    GO NOLES
    lutantan