Can't escape first map!!!

@Kaz, on the very first map, I killed all the walkers, then turned off the speakers, and now I am stuck in limbo. It is still telling me to kill all walkers, but there are none. End Turn does nothing. Do I have to flee and lose a survivor/the map/the gas????
Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
DEADITE_HUNTERTJSPigBenisGindy

Comments

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 773
    Well, had no choice but to flee. Might want to have the devs take a look at this. Sounds like the same problem we had with one of the maps 2 weeks ago. I'll be sending in my support ticket.
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 504
    I was just about to write about this same thing. Also turned off the speakers, goal changed to kill all walkers, only there were none to kill.
    Had to flee in the end.
    DEADITE_HUNTERDBones
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,500
    I had same problem with 'boom box'
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    edited June 2018
    EDITED: Thanks for the info, DBones! :)

Okay, we should have an easy fix since it's the same problem as the latest season mission.

So for now:
    - Don't kill all the walkers before turning the radio off
    - Open a support ticket if you were affected by the issue.
    - Wait for my update about the fix! :)

Thanks again for reporting it and sorry about the bad experience. :(
    DBonesTJSkamilowatyaquila
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Why couldn't this happen to me. I want the free 200 gold godamnit.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    JadenDeathwish19Governator
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 773
    @Kaz, for what it's worth, none of my survivors were near the edges. I think the issue was that I killed all the walkers before turning the speaker off. The next go, I made sure to leave a few before turning the speaker off, and I got through fine, but clearly we should not be forced to leave walkers alive before turning the speaker off. Thanks for responding and getting the team's eyes on this issue so quickly :)
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,500
    With "boombox" it seems if you kill all walkers and turn off the speaker you can't complete.

I went back and was sure to leave a couple of walkers alive when I turned off speaker then killed the last two, this allowed me to complete.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DBones
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    DBones said:

@Kaz, for what it's worth, none of my survivors were near the edges. I think the issue was that I killed all the walkers before turning the speaker off. The next go, I made sure to leave a few before turning the speaker off, and I got through fine, but clearly we should not be forced to leave walkers alive before turning the speaker off. Thanks for responding and getting the team's eyes on this issue so quickly :)

You are correct and we've just managed to reproduce it as well. Our devs are already working on a fix for that. Hopefully it'll be fast!

Thanks for the info, DBones!
    DBonesTJS
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,011
    DBones said:

I had the same issue and noticed the same thing. The first time I turned off the speakers and there were still walkers present. I wasn't aware that as soon as I turned off the speaker the round would end.

On the 2nd attempt, I killed all of the walkers and THEN turned off the speakers...stuck in limbo like the others. :{
    Black Labs Matter.
  • acadiaacadia Member Posts: 2
    The same just happened to me, too. How to I open a support ticket?
    DLich said:

Kaz said:

EDITED: Thanks for the info, DBones! :)

Okay, we should have an easy fix since it's the same problem as the latest season mission.

So for now:
    - Don't kill all the walkers before turning the radio off
    - Open a support ticket if you were affected by the issue.
    - Wait for my update about the fix! :)

Thanks again for reporting it and sorry about the bad experience. :(

Kaz... Would you recommend me create this issue so I have to flee in order to get 200 gold compensation from NG??? :trollface:
    Guild mates notified...take what you can get.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Good map for farming XP for those that need to at the moment.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,385
    Yup!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969capibara
    Wish I'd checked here first before starting.
    Concordia

Mortmer
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Dang it, I had the opposite problem. I was farming and when I shut of the radio the game ended without letting me finish killing the remaining walkers directly above the car...
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 209
    + 1
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @ShadowaceAz look under the car :)
    CBgaming1969
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 152
    Yeah, wish I'd checked here first. Support ticket filed. :/
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 152
    Thanks for the quick fix!
    Kaz
    David_H79 said:

@ShadowaceAz look under the car :)

I did! I even checked the boot for a trapped walker that Negan might have setup a release switch on.

I also found I could not close the gate!!!
         Is this worth reporting @David_H79?

Concordia

David_H79
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,348
    What happened to your Michonne and bruiser @ShadowaceAz ?? The stumbled into a burning oil tank?? :D :D :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    They were making date night plans and didn't expect a whole slew to come out of the stable area. Appears from AAR (after action report) they expected the gate to be the area of attack, not walkers in the barn.

Meh! They shouldn't have been planning a date behind Rick's back.
    Concordia

SPC_TORRES
    edited July 2018
    Just wondering if anyone has received compensation for the issue yet. I submitted a ticket for having to flee and was contacted saying that I'd be contacted shortly regarding compensation for this problem. I haven't seen or noticed any yet. That was 4 days ago when I received that message.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Kaz
    Have not, but as long as it was fixed, I'm fairly content.
    Concordia

Kaz
    Did you submit a ticket @ShadowaceAz and were you notified that you would be compensated? That's my "beef" really. It was 4 days ago when they said that I would be compensated, yet I still haven't been.
    Black Labs Matter.