How to Kill 3 Fatties in one go in next Saturday's Distance

Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
I normally don't share vids on here because the community uses other apps for strategy and Distance stuff, but I think this week with the incendiary bonus , many players will be able to beat the Distance for their first time and I love to see that happen . Here is a strategy for Motorpool , I did get lucky on the spawn , but as long as you get the fatties burning early and get towards the exit before you are overwhelmed , you got this ! Good luck

SCBMADavid_H79Troublemakertitusdeb1hdSPC_TORRESShadowaceAzATLAS-ZCBgaming1969kamilowatymack22WellyLugasligoemmsapaevaquila

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,741
    Awesome! I think you'd have done all 3 in one go without the incendiary buff with a starting spawn like that. It was perfect :smile:
    Japes87
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    The spawn with 3 in range is fairly rare , but with Dixieland you can usually get at least 2 . Bring another incendiary survivor just in case (preferably with luck trait) if you can get all 3 fatties burning and work your way quickly toward the exit , you can do all 3 or at least 2 in one go. The fire bonus is huge for this week , shame about the Daryl tokens at the end though