New terms help please?

I’m not accepting the new terms till I know what the most important parts are.

Is there anyone here who understands and can how the main and or bad points?

I don’t trust any net companies these days and want to protect my rights etc. I’m disappointed but not at all surprised that NG doesn’t provide like many companies a summary of what’s new and changed

Any help please, I could read but won’t understand. Thanks in advance as I can’t now play till I accept and won’t till I know more

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    We've only added things related to The Walking Dead: Our World. But since the company can only have one Terms of Use, this must be included in the same one we used for No Man's Land.

To summarize, we've added
    - The permission to access your location-based data part, so Our World can run. And don't worry, No Man's Land won't collect that information because we don't need it.
    - Fan Content Policy (again, related to Our World, since the game will have Social Features where you can share stuff on Social Media)
    - And Safe Play Instructions to prevent people from getting hit by cars, falling into lakes and other really weird stuff that happens when people play AR games.

Hope it helps! :)
    TJSDBonesJadenbigbeano
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 133
    Kaz said:

We've only added things related to The Walking Dead: Our World. But since the company can only have one Terms of Use, this must be included in the same one we used for No Man's Land.

To summarize, we've added
    - The permission to access your location-based data part, so Our World can run. And don't worry, No Man's Land won't collect that information because we don't need it.
    - Fan Content Policy (again, related to Our World, since the game will have Social Features where you can share stuff on Social Media)
    - And Safe Play Instructions to prevent people from getting hit by cars, falling into lakes and other really weird stuff that happens when people play AR games.

Hope it helps! :)

Thanks @Kaz

3 small questions?

I know you say you want one set of terms but surely each game can have it own?

Also why assume I will play the new game?
    And why add terms for something you say you won’t collect?
    Timboski
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713