New Weapon: Rick's Grenade (Shooter)

TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 200

During this summer, all of us try our best to earn the summer tokens to unlock the Daryl's RPG. Up to now, two of the three ranged classes have a explosive weapon: Assault-Rufus' Molotov, Hunter-Daryl's RPG. Only shooter doesn't have a explosive weapon. In Season 1, Rick took a grenade from the tank and used it to help the group escape from the CDC. In Season 3, a trooper of the Governor's used a semi-auto grenade launcher to destroy the tower of the prison. In Season 6 and 8, Abraham found a RPG and it was used by Daryl and Rosita. In Season 8, a trooper of Negan's used a single-shot grenade launcher to attack the community. And later, Aaron with the women from the beach used molotovs to kill the Saviors. Among these, I choose the grenade as the new explosive weapon for the shooter class.
Rick's grenade: Concussion, High Powered, Wide Spread, Stun Attack, 2 Charge points, Friendly fire, No Body Shot (for the central target), No Reloading, No Incendiary Effect, No Overwatch, No Revenge, No Retaliate.
This plan can be released for the Winter event, after Season 9A is complete. Players earn the winter tokens and unlock the Rick's grenade. This is the first and standard version. There can be other versions with different traits and different rarities.
ShadowaceAzTJSbladgierMudMoccasinanthony172El_Sargebigbeanomack22FingerfoodLieutenantMarsh

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 418
    Hopefully Rick's Grenade launcher will look like D (minus the stock) or E of this:
    Timyunmack22
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I Kinda like the design of a Polish RGP-40

Seriously, if you have a pistol and grenades getting together, make it a lovely RGP.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TimyunMudMoccasinmack22
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 200
    The Rick's grenade which I chose is only a hand grenade. About the other grenade launchers, Gorvernor's is like @ShadowaceAz and Negan's is like @MudMoccasin (A).
    MudMoccasin
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Timyun said:

The Rick's grenade which I chose is only a hand grenade. About the other grenade launchers, Gorvernor's is like @ShadowaceAz and Negan's is like @MudMoccasin (A).

I just figured if we was swapping pistol for pistol and all... 😁
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

MudMoccasin
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 418
    > @Timyun said:
    > The Rick's grenade which I chose is only a hand grenade. About the other grenade launchers, Gorvernor's is like @ShadowaceAz and Negan's is like @MudMoccasin (A).

I see your point. Reason I suggested choices D and E from the pic is because they are the closest to looking like pistols and I can totally see Rick pointing those things with one hand. As opposed to the M203's and M79 also pictured. It should also make that Bloop/Thump sound that 40mm rounds make when fired..... Just my $0.02
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    So you want a fragmentation grenade introduced and propose it to be far more powerful than an RPG, which is used for taking out armored vehicles including tanks?

Right off the bat, the blast radius would have to max out at 9. No way would it/should it be more destructive than an RPG. If it has the same blast radius as the RPG, it's damage should be about half and do no body shots. There should be 4 variants: fragmentation, concussion, incendiary, smoke.

Fragmentation grenade traits: Gold Destructive and Critical Chance (whatever it's called on a weapon), silver Lethal.

Concussion grenade traits: Gold Concussion and Lucky, silver Lethal. Works on any enemy type including tanks and armored, regardless of level.

Incendiary grenade traits: Gold Incendiary and Lucky, silver Lethal. Chance to light everything in blast radius on fire.

Smoke grenade traits: Gold Concussion and Charging, silver Lucky. Enemies "trapped" in smoke screen (blast radius of 9) for 1 turn. Charge move allows throwing of 2 smoke grenades in separate areas.
    Black Labs Matter.
    ShadowaceAzLieutenantMarsh
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 37

Seriously, if you have a pistol and grenades getting together, make it a lovely RGP.

Looks like you got your wish in the new update.... only its assault.
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 200

Looks like you got your wish in the new update.... only its assault.
    Many of my suggestions came real such as Keep the Peace and Follow Through. However I designed them for another heroes.