No ads again

Tried everything. This part of trying everything has unexpected results though.

@Kaz
Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,127
    I'm having that problem come back as well every now and then like a boomerang. More less every week.

So far deletion of game data helps and gets everything back to normal. Like I did about 10 minutes ago.
    As always, remember to have your game saved before you do that.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Its the way it has the ads showing as available when you toggle it off, that I find amusing.

Turning music off and on again gets me 1 or 2 ads. Because of when I noticed it happening, I'm wondering if one of the events is conflicting with the functionality somehow. It was working through the challenge.

It appears disconnecting, then connecting to an alt, disconnecting again, then connecting to main brings ads back, and can be added to the list of workarounds.

Just disconnecting (through settings) and reconnecting alone isn't enough though - well not for me.

• WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    On a somewhat related note, while most of my cinema and post-mission ads are working fine, I get a black screen of death once or twice an hour from an ad that makes me force-quit and re-start. I wish I knew if it was a specific ad, but it happens before I can see anything other than a white bar on the right side of the screen. Any ideas @Kaz ? I’m on iOS, by the way.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @WahooDawg By your description of the issue, it seems that you are experiencing a broken ad or something similar. In that case, I would contact our support team with screenshots of that ad so we can identify which is causing the black screen of death for you and then blacklist it. :)

@I_Am_Psycho Would you mind sending that video to support so they can check what's going on and hopefully find out what's happening there?

Thanks for the report, dudes!
    WahooDawgI_Am_Psycho
    @Kaz
    I can send it in later. But the issue was resolved ... sort of ... with the exact steps listed in subsequent post.

When I say sort of, I mean it's still clunky and the functionality is not as it used to be before the updates.

Kaz
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    Having problems too, since the last update.

I have 4 initial ads at the camp and 4 after missions. At the camp there comes nothing for 10-12 hours and after mission just one single ad.
    @Kaz Will the problem be fixed until the weekend?

I thought about to buy a gas booster and maybe some gold to increase my badge materials, but I won´t do this if I have no free after mission videos as it should be. Paying 25 gold for every 3-6 boxes after the first free 3 boxes is way to expensive.
    Might think about, if the costs were lowered to 15 gold again, like last weekend.
    No reply, no fix, no money from me.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

@Kaz Will the problem be fixed until the weekend?

I thought about to buy a gas booster and maybe some gold to increase my badge materials, but I won´t do this if I have no free after mission videos as it should be. Paying 25 gold for every 3-6 boxes after the first free 3 boxes is way to expensive.
    Might think about, if the costs were lowered to 15 gold again, like last weekend.

Apparently, yours is a different problem than the ones described above. I would recommend you to try clearing the cache/reinstalling the game (remember to have your account saved on Google Play/GameCenter).

If it doesn't help, contact our support team.
    Undertaker
    Kaz said:

I would recommend you to try clearing the cache/reinstalling the game.

That worked out :blush:

Thx for advice <3
    Oh it'll work ... for a while :|