Auto sold upgraded rpg

I had a fully upgraded green rpg that was auto sold at 428 items in inventory. Auto sell isn’t supposed to work on upgraded weapons right? Any chance I can get the item back? Paid about 350 gold to get it rushed through the research process. I’d sure like a chance to have it back...please?? I’ll even sell some old stuff if I must
PigBenis

Comments

• OohbabyOohbaby Member
    I cleaned up my inventory (295) in case the toy fairy comes, maybe I can have my toy back?
  • TJSTJS Member
    Contact support. @Kaz made a comment in another post that support would help players who made this mistake throughout July.

Just don't do it again. :#
    -
    TJS - Leader of TheJusticeSquad
    1 POSITION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

LINE APP ID TheJusticeSquad
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Administrator
    @TJS is correct. Contact support and they will be able to send you your RPG again. Make sure to equip it on someone afterward.
  • JadenJaden Member
    It would be nice if upgraded gear was safe from auto-scrapping, wouldn't it?

Lost my green fully upgraded pitchfork to that once...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits, Elder in Morbid Saints and Morbid Souls

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    anthony172TJS
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member
    Ok, I am maxed out. How do I only have 300 items max in my inventory? Is there something I am missing?
  • TJSTJS Member
    Carlseye said:

Ok, I am maxed out. How do I only have 300 items max in my inventory? Is there something I am missing?

300 is the max equipment you can carry 'BUT' you can hold more but only Legendary and Epic gear. For example; You can have 500+ items if legendary & epic plus any other lower level items so long as they are equipped to a survivor. If you have 300 + items everything rare & below will be auto scrapped soon as you log back into game. (Unless equipped to a survivor)

Hope that explains it. :smile:
    -

Carlseye
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member
    TJS said:

Carlseye said:

300 is the max equipment you can carry 'BUT' you can hold more but only Legendary and Epic gear. For example; You can have 500+ items if legendary & epic plus any other lower level items so long as they are equipped to a survivor. If you have 300 + items everything rare & below will be auto scrapped soon as you log back into game. (Unless equipped to a survivor)

Hope that explains it. :smile:
    Helped out a ton. So any Legendary and Epic equipped to a hero does NOT count towards my 300? Thanks again
  • I lost my pitchfork to that around a month ago 😤 still pissed about it 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
  • TJSTJS Member
    @Carlseye

Basically you can have over 300 legendary & epic items. Equipped or not.

You can also have over 300 items including rare and below but anything rare and below must be equipped to a survivor. ie; The Rare RPG.

If you don't want to loose the rare RPG have it always equipped to a survivor or make sure you don't have more than 300 items.
    -

Carlseyetabernac