Never missed a daily, but after completing today's I was 23 of 24 trophies.

CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
@Kaz I have never missed a daily. I know there was the day where we didn't get credit or the trophies for some, but I have always had an even number of trophies after the competition or every daily. Today, after completing my dailies i was 23 of 24 trophies...

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Actually you probably missed 2, the fourth one of the day and the complete all daily quests for a grand total of 5 trophies.

Well it could be worse you could have died in a car accident while playing the game at a stop light!
    I_Am_PsychoJadenbigbeano
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    @CBgaming1969 That seems weird indeed, Are you 100% sure that you haven't missed a quest or something? I would advise you to contact support, but it seems you've done it already. So I would wait for their reply so they can investigate if something went wrong with your account or something. :/
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    My suggestion would be, rather than give 1 trophy for each of the 4 and then giving 4 trophies for completing all 4; just give 2 trophies per achievement.

If I make them all I have 8
    If I miss 1 then I have 3 (losing out on 5)
    If I miss another one I'll have 6 (losing out on another 5 and although divisible by 2 it's not divisible by 4)

I'd have to purposely miss 6 more (get 2 so 6+2=8 and is divisible by 4).

This is only an issue for people who like round numbers divisible by 4 and have to go through this whole thing just to keep the number "divisible by 4".

Give everyone 2 trophies per completion.

This way if I miss 1 it's not going to make some uneven number where I missed 5 (1 plus 4 for completion of all) but rather only miss 2 trophies (still divisible by 2 although not divisible by 4 and easily fixed by purposely missing 1 the following day)

Did that make sense?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JadenJimiFaith
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Yes @Kaz I never missed one at least in my somewhat feeble memory, just the 2 trophies from that crazy one day and not even for sure I missed those...I'm sure you remember that...

Sent a ticket in but up to today have always been even number once all dailies are completed.
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 94
    I have the feeling that if you click the button of two rewards to fast after each other, than the game not add both rewards. Because a had the behavior a few day before.
    DLich
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Finally being odd did restore the balance in my universe 🤪😜🤪