Can we get a legendary badge creation event please

Please

Comments

• kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    edited July 12
    ?????
    ..ekhemm..Tommorow will be crafting event and thats all.I doubt they will made something strict for badges in future.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 992
    Its starting from tomorrow. Increased chances of finding badges and components and increased chances of getting better badges.
    Zee Black, Just One Shy from Level 70, Elder, SG Woot, the million star club
  • coocoologycoocoology Member Posts: 4
    The Badge crafting for Legendary components is bogus. It's a complete lie by Next Games to suggest that it's 50/50 when using Legendary components to craft a legendary Badge. On my first go, I had accumulated 4 Legendary Badge Fragments and used all Legendary components (one of each) and got...drum roll... 1/4 Legendary Badge. That's 25%. Okay, so luck of the draw, may be. So, for my second go, I accumulated 5 Legendary Badge Fragments and used all Legendary components (one of each) and got...drum roll... 1/5. That's 20%. In total, 2/9 or 22%. Total BS. When using lower level fragments and parts, the results are typically higher in matching the level used. As noted by other posters above, getting Legendary fragments and parts is rare and difficult - and I play daily a lot. Bottom line, Next Games should make the Badges crafted to equal the level of parts used. 100% of the time. I'm done with this game and will no longer spend $$. Good bye!
    DrUnpleasant
  • nipularnipular Member Posts: 34
    Yep, i just went through 3 sets legendary fragments and components and yeah all blue badges

Absolute shit
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 764
    edited July 16
    Must have been the luck of the Irish. Since the badges came out, I never use all legendary, in the hopes for a better than 60% odds. While they are not op, I did ok.. Still have 5 fragments for next time..

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,231
    The odds ARE better for Legendary on these events. It becomes 60% chance instead of 50%.

Didn't stop me ending up with an epic though ...
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

@I_Am_Psycho I know the odds are better. My hope was within the time frame of the introduction of badges and this type of event being run (3 times I believe), there would be an event that would produce a greater percentage to produce legendary badges with all legendary components, higher than 60%.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,231
    @BttlOpener
    I hadn't noticed you mention 60%. I was sneaking on the forum when I shouldn't have and rushed through. I saw 50/50 mentioned further up. Totally agree 60/40 doesn't seem enough.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

BttlOpenerbigbeano
    @I_Am_Psycho That 60/40 should always be in play when using all legendary components, especially since there is nothing higher than legendary. An event like this past weekend should yield 70/30, considering how rare said legendary components are.