Thoughts for the next update

freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
I have been thinking about when people run out of gas and get mad and I play a game called toon blast and When you run out of lives you can ask for lives from you team “guild” I think this would be a good change asking for gas in the guild for like at least 3 max an ask
Message me if you wanna
deb1hdbigbeanomarroba2000Fingerfood

Comments

• marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 88
    Same as Age of empires, you should be capable to "donate" gas, xp, gold, etc, to anyone in your guild
    Fingerfoodfreedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @marroba2000 said:
    > Same as Age of empires, you should be capable to "donate" gas, xp, gold, etc, to anyone in your guild

Your have me thoughts
    Message me if you wanna
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Same as Age of empires, you should be capable to "donate" gas, xp, gold, etc, to anyone in your guild

Just to play devils advocate:
      What would stop people from creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of donating to themselves?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Fingerfooddeb1hd
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I think I did that in mafia wars @ShadowaceAz had a couple accounts. Lol
    freedydaddy
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I have a suggestion but I'm guessing it's a little late for the next update so maybe in a future update.

Expand the badge allowance!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DoTakbigbeanoFingerfood
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    TJS said:

I have a suggestion but I'm guessing it's a little late for the next update so maybe in a future update.

Expand the badge allowance!

Would you settle for a less mud soup colored badge system first?
    Juggling these badge shapes, locations, +flat vs +percent, what's my base vs did I go beyond max, etc just gives me stomach pains...
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DoTak
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @ShadowaceAz
    I have only rare and above badges. I've scrapped all my rare crit. dam., crit. chance & flat badges. Now I have to choose to scrap or keep good rare % badges to craft. I've even scrapped a few epic flat badges.

Not sure what to scrap to craft more as there's a good chance I'll craft worse than I scrap. :|
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAzbigbeano