How well do you know? Christmas game!

How well do we know our fellow forum members, what would you give them for for a present? Make a comment about a fellow forum member on what you think they’d like/deserve most for Christmas from you!

The person tagged has to comment next and choose the gift they’d give to another forum member! Please do not exclude our mods, staff and CC! :grimace: lets have fun with it!

I’ll start...

I would gift @Jenng a pair of boxing gloves for her infamous throat punches.. not only to save her delicate knuckles, but to also save the reciever from getting their trachea crushed!
mack22capibaraJaden

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member
    I'm not gonna tag anyone but there is some I would gift a remove stick from ass tool 😉.
    FingerfoodJadenDodkong
  • @yorkshiresteve I'd buy him a new battery for his terrible phone 😂
    _Lily_
  • JenngJenng Member

This is very, extremely, blatantly, dejavuish, af :D
    ☠️Elder of DeadFamily guild ❤️ Get your dead on! ☠️
    _Lily_FingerfoodJadenmack22
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member
    @Jenng Thought that this was the old thread, and then I saw the time.
    People love to give you boxing gloves :lol:
    FingerfoodJenngJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member
    I would gift @dermatix ...

...the advanced topical Silicone Gel, used to help prevent scars in freshly healed wounds and also reduce prominent immature scars. :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    FingerfoodJaden
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member
    > @dermatix said:
    > How well do we know our fellow forum members, what would you give them for for a present? Make a comment about a fellow forum member on what you think they’d like/deserve most for Christmas from you!
    >
    > The person tagged has to comment next and choose the gift they’d give to another forum member! Please do not exclude our mods, staff and CC! :grimace: lets have fun with it!
    >
    > I’ll start...
    >
    > I would gift @Jenng a pair of boxing gloves for her infamous throat punches.. not only to save her delicate knuckles, but to also save the reciever from getting their trachea crushed!

I’ll take those boxing gloves even if not offered and raise you one. I gift @Jenng brass knuckles so she can continue to throat punch all that deserve a crushed trachea.