New game mode: The Herd...!

JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 364
I'm trying to find something in the show that can be added to the game and hasn't yet... like a new walker and is surprisingly hard since they did a pretty good job... goo walkers, winslow, explosive ones, etc....

But then I' stopped to think of the first episodes of season 6, suddenly redirecting a herd THAT big away from Alexandria was a big deal that needed a lot of planning...

I know, we already have a herd event in wich we kill walkers from the commodity of our camp walls, but how about a game mode...?

Here's my idea...

• The game mode would be in the almost exact distance format, (with individual goals and missions within a general objective wich is sucsessfully redirecting the herd away). Such as clearing certain places to avoid it from distracting the herd like Glenn Heath and Nicholas did, or setting up charges, shoot flareguns to make it chance direction, control the loose walkers on certain open maps, etc...

• The herd would be an endless stream of three walker rows going in the same direction (not wandering) and it will always be coming, so let's say when you start an individual mission the spawn count would be the turns left until the herd reaches that place, so you'd have to plan well your movements to do it in a few turns to make it more interesting.

• You can farm the herd while you can, but if you loose survivors that's it for them and if you get them too spread out you loose the entire game. Having to restart using gold or waiting for the next.

• As long as the day i'll leave that to NG... it could be once a month instead of the last distance #4 or I don't know...

Well that is a notion of what I think could be an awesome and really fun game mode that get's the game even closer to TWD universe...

If the community likes the idea we could suggest more concrete things for the individual missions...
El_SargemcbkhicksFingerfoodATLAS-Z

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,654
    I like new game modes... And hopeful the gas to go with them
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 364
    I know the idea is in diapers but I have the feeling this is the mode the game is missing since we have everything else......