Slayer

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2016
    Epics only have one gold trait, leggies have 2. Gold trait is 15%, silver is 10% and bronze is 5% of whatever the trait is. Uncommon survivors have no gold traits at all. Gold traits are better so leggies are better. There most definitely is a difference and traits stack. http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Traits
    * SITG Wipeout *
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    My comments still stands. It depends upon how you play and what strategies you use. Legendaries have two gold traits but not all gold traits are more advantageous to me. I might be better suited to use a gold and silver epic combo in certain maps. All legendaries don't have all of the gold traits available and that's what people seem to act like on the forum. They are not years better than an epic.
    [Deleted User]
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253

We'd all love a full team of legendaries with perfect traits, but here's my team that can consistently pull in 280+ stars per week (not tested at level 16 because of glitch). You can probably tell by low amount of survivors, that I'm not a heavy gold user.

Hopefully this is proof enough that it isn't all about the survivors, or gold used, but sometimes about strategy and time.

Have fun!
    Surv.jpg 160.2K
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2016
    This ^. Very much agree. What do they say? Not the size of the boat but ...?
    * SITG Wipeout *
  • RazerRazer Member Posts: 23
    @Aurora I have lot of legend so you call me cheat???
    You prove nothing
    More You mad because other have money an lot of legend I think an you not
    Bye bye slayer cheats :)))
    @Elly Obviously, gold/gold will beat gold/silver trait for trait but given the rarity of legendaries you don't always get what you want.
    [Deleted User]
    These two are not vastly different in ability and my point is that I don't suddenly hold some major advantage by having the legendary survivor. They're close in ability.
  • solara619solara619 Member Posts: 8
    I have the worst luck with radio calls so I've got 1 single Legendary with crap traits but I'm still able to pull 270+ stars with my Epics. Legendary survivors are amazing and we all want them but they really aren't necessary.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Together, we will conquer the apocalypse. Fight... Stay alive... Survive!!!! ⚔

Looking for a new guild??? Unhappy with your current guild???? Click here to check us out!!!
    Jenny
  • Oh definitely, @Jenny, I agree. I was just justifying why I put duct tape all over my radio tent in hopes of a leggie, lol. It did not work :smile:
    * SITG Wipeout *
    Jenny
    @solara619 Exactly!
  • GggGgg Member Posts: 41
    @kryptonix you have 6 level 16s, something that has only been able to be done since the update, and you did not spend a lot of gold? Are you serious or sarcastic?
    @Elly I got my first with last weekends event and was excited but I've been doing just fine with my epic team! ;-)
  • lycanlycan Member Posts: 50
    Slayer is the guild created by next games, there like the game testers. There always way ahead. But made kinda invisible normally.
    Leader of guild JellyBeanz
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    edited February 2016
    @ggg The most important thing to do in the game is update survivors, so all game focus has been geared towards that. The only gold spent is whatever is received for free from boxes or from sniping zombies in the base.

I had an idea that the update was coming soon, so I had saved all tomatoes and XP coming into the latest patch that I could and farmed this week as much as possible.
    Jenny
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    lycan said:

Slayer is the guild created by next games, there like the game testers. There always way ahead. But made kinda invisible normally.

Incorrect.
    TK-421Jenny
    @Teeceezy Thank you for the clarification
This discussion has been closed.