High Tech Assault Rifle

DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
@kaz, any chance we’ll be seeing an epic version in the TG shop? 😉

Edited to fix the typo in the subject - typos are killing me today, grrrr.
Board-certified slayer of the dead
Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
Jenng

Comments

• DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Great, thanks for the quick reply!
    Kaz
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,742
    As long as it's after the next council update and not before I'll be happy with that :smile:. As we're 4 months down the line from the last one and the next has been confirmed to happen this year I wouldn't want to buy a weapon for it to be obsolete in a couple months!
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    Is this Rositas weapon or something new?
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    It’s new and should be in your bundle shop now. Gold concussion and charging, silver widespread.
    Uggg, that's tough. If only they'd have flipped charging/widespread. Rositas is gold concussion/widespread correct? might have to wait for that to come back.
    ATLAS-ZGovernatorekimhclew
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    Yep, gold concussion/widespread and silver lethal. Perfectly traited. Agree this one needed charging and widespread swapped.
    ATLAS-ZekimhclewJenng
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    I have Rosita's, and I use the crap out it. But in my opinion, for it to be perfectly traited, I would rather have lucky over lethal so the concussion trait triggers more often. Lucky would also boost Sasha's trait at high levels
    DBonestabernacekimhclewCBgaming1969
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    I agree with @Cronus
    Is a really cool weapon, but I can't rationalize the spending without gold spread.

Useless to stun a bunch for 2 rounds while that one in the corner comes and grabs you... Then RIP.

it sure is pretty tho.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ekimhclewanderfm12
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    edited July 2018
    I went ahead and bought it. Completely agree that it would be way better if the charging and spread were switched, as I would much rather have gold spread, primarily for the Distance maps referred to by @Cronus. If the charging had been lethal, I probably would have passed on it, but charging sold me on it. Stunning walkers for two rounds gives you ample opportunity for kills, which leads to more charging, which leads to more stunning, and so on and so forth. I can see this weapon being a huge asset deep in challenges - Archives anyone? ;)

*Edit to fix a typo
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    Charging trait I think will make this weapon an absolute hoss in lower levels, every other round a critical attack, but vs high level distance maps, an assault without piercing...?

Won't be killing anything to charge up. Other than Sasha assist, which doesn't interact with charging trait.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    DBones said:

I went ahead and bought it. Completely agree that it would be way better if the charging and spread were switched, as I would much rather have gold spread, primarily for the Distance maps referred to by @Cronus. If the charging had been lethal, I probably would have passed on it, but charging sold me on it. Stunning walkers for two rounds gives you ample opportunity for kills, which leads to more charging, which leads to more stunning, and so on and so forth. I can see this weapon being a huge asset deep in challenges - Archives anyone? ;)

You're starting to convince me @DBones :smiley:
    Jenng
  • kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    That banana stuff just gave me an idea. How about we will get special throwing weapon for example for scouts. With some extreme damage, 100% critical multiplied two or three times each time being throwned. However, the only caveat - if you throw it, you need to get to the body to pick it up. So if one throw it in the middle of the group, it wont be that easy to get it back. When the walker is next to scout, it can be regular weapon, it's jut the throw that would trigger some different behavior.
    DrUnpleasantShadowaceAzdonald6283
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    The next major coveted Assault Weapon (with Silver Lethal, Gold Destructive, and Gold Concussion traits) should be this:

ShadowaceAzmack22Kaz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

The next major coveted Assault Weapon (with Silver Lethal, Gold Destructive, and Gold Concussion traits) should be this:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/303711/#Comment_303711
    Hehehe figured after 4 months it was worth another try?

Well bully-up and let's see a poll. I'll vote for it @MudMoccasin !

However, did ya want Rifle (previous post) or Assault (recent post)?

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

mack22MudMoccasin
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    edited July 2018
    @ShadowaceAz

Thanks for the support and much props for the good memory!!! Wanted Assault and currently have no clue on how to do a poll....