I Refuse to Do This Any Longer

After opening mission crates, or any crate for that matter, in the past when I got equipment that was rare or worse I would go through the effort of clicking on it, selecting "Scrap" and then "OK". Well that ship has now sailed. No longer will I waste another moment making those three clicks. This will literally free up hours in my day with all the junk hiding in my mission crates. Auto-scrapping is my new favorite part of the game.

And remember what Daryl taught us: You can't spell scrap without crap.
JenngDBonesRWSmack22SCBMAWahooDawgJadenSPC_TORRESJapes87msapaevTJSRealClareBantDanski_46ShadowaceAzJimiFaithcapibaraMattOfEarth

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,834
    There's no reason for keeping your inventory empty. It's like an unlimited XP storage bank. For those occasions when you need it.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    mack22TJSJimiFaithGovernator
  • Mad_CanadaMad_Canada Member Posts: 113
    edited July 2018
    Mad Canada Guild is Ranked in the top Canadian guild listing - Come join us :)
    Our guild post is here
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,650
    I’m also waiting for 5 second gear upgrades to clear out this junk from the XP Bank.
    JenngSCBMADBones
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @Governator I’m at 658, but unlike @cronus I continue to scrap low rarity gear at the crate. I still get bad flashbacks if / when the autoscrap notice pops up! : )
    Governator
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @Governator I currently have 835 pieces of gear in my armory but I sure would like to know if the counter goes past 999. I bet someone can tell us.
    Governator