Bug not fixed yet!!

this girl is on fiiiiireee!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ happened in distance and outpost too

Comments

• KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    It hasn't been fixed indeed because it requires a new forced update. It was already reported though, so hopefully, we won't be seeing burning survivors anymore after the next big update. :P
  • WechoneWechone Member Posts: 20
    My Dwight and Abraham characters are still burning when I try to use them ...these are two of my strongest heros and now they care useless . By the end of the challenge they are injured just from the burning ...how can I fix this ???
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited July 2018
    Wechone said:

My Dwight and Abraham characters are still burning when I try to use them ...these are two of my strongest heros and now they care useless . By the end of the challenge they are injured just from the burning ...how can I fix this ???

Try one of the workarounds below:

- Kill the app, open it again.
    - End your turn as soon as the mission starts to bandage yourself

I've reported it forward already, but it's not yet fixed. Sorry about that!
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Wechone said:

You might find either deleting game cache or uninstall then re-installing the app could be helpful.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia