Do you feel the same? Huh? Do ya?

ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
Kaz said:

thoose weeks when specific heroes had boosted traits and damage were awesome too....i miss Carol week when her damage points went crazy high.. @Kaz said those events will return again

Good to know! If more players feel the same, we can definitely highlight some other heroes! I'm just afraid that the feedback won't be the best if we make stronger heroes that people don't use so often. But I'm happy to know that there are some players that enjoyed Carol week. :)

Do you feel the same? Huh? Do ya? 16 votes

I would like to see Heroes Boosted
93%
sligoemTroublemakeranthony172Kratos_Lily_WellyLugaSmokeandMirrorsacadiaShadowaceAzMrLuckyDanski_46HuttSlayer23YorkshireSteveFingerfoodKatz_Killers18 15 votes
Not really interested
6%
ATLAS-Z 1 vote
Descensus in cuniculi cavum
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
Concordia

Kaz

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    In my opinion even a not-so-often-used hero that's boosted is a more enjoyable experience than having same hero waste away on the bench. It also let me have a chance to experience some of the traits/heroes I normally never try.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I wouldn't complain if they have a hero boost week, it can encourage players to use heroes they wouldn't normally use and get to know heroes traits and benefits better.

That said, it would be better if they include it with another boost.

For example; Boost on Rick including all shooter boost or pre-charged or Michonne boost together with some other warrior boost.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAzJaden_Lily_
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
    Not really interested
    I agree with @TJS but I voted no simply because many times they won't read the fine print.

I'll love a boosted Daryl week a lot more if it's also a boosted Hunter week. But Daryl week alone? Ehhh... I'd rather just have boosted hunters. For example.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    JadenTJS
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,194
    I'd like to see it again! My problem with the Carol week was that it kind of came out of the blue and I was in a transition period, I'd got my main challenge team up to 24 but Carol was a measly level 17 at the time! I've since got my whole roster up to 24 so I'd even welcome a boosted Eugene week! :lol:
    ShadowaceAz
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 141
    Problem is on the day after the boost runs out -
    When u forget that they not boosted anymore 😆
    Carol stops killing walkers and starts tickling em instead 😂
    Fingerfood