Hey NG How About a 2x Toon Token Event

I would love to see 2x Toon tokens instead of heros every now and then. Think about it, you would sell mountains of phone bundles for the end gamer trying to get their best pinks to 10*

Who's with me?
Danski_46

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 547
    > @flyingcowking said:
    > If you mean toons like survivors, then yes.
    > If you mean toons like cartoons, then yes also.

Yes, normal survivors.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,150
    I suggested this a few months ago, @Kaz said it was a good idea and would pass it on. I'm guessing they have their roadmap until after the summer explosions event so won't be before that ends. But if Kaz could give us an idea if it's been scheduled for after that would be great....
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,333
    I'm also curious about this toons reference? Where is that derived from? Another game perhaps? Warcraft maybe?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited July 2018
    ATLAS-Z said:

I'm also curious about this toons reference? Where is that derived from? Another game perhaps? Warcraft maybe?

I was curious too so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary. Seems you were pretty well spot on @ATLAS-Z

[URBAN DICTIONARY - TOON MEANING]
    :D:D:D:D:D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ATLAS-Zromeo
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 547
    You know what I'm talking about. Smh

The toon reference has been casually thrown around ever since i started playing.
    romeo