RETROFIT! - - - The Answer?? You decide.

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,834
edited September 5 in Suggestions & Ideas
((OLD POST - check the date))

I may have found the solution to endless crappy component stashes AND council upgrade HATE!!

RETROFIT!!

Any piece of gear that is -1 or more lower level than the MAX LEVEL GEAR currently available in the game can be retrofitted with components to make it TEMPORARILY as strong as a shiny new max level gear.

How would this work? Simple.

Depending on the amount/rarity of the components used to retrofit a piece of gear will determine how long the boost last before the jerry-rigged equipment breaks down to its former glory. All common components, for example, could make the boost last only one day.

This way we can run around with full power, after a council upgrade, using our stash of components, while we search for new shiny gear that doesn't need retrofitted. Note: MAX level gear CANNOT be retrofitted or this whole thing doesn't work.

Once a retrofit expires, players can just retrofit the gear again as needed.

Amounts of components required etc can be crunched by people paid to figure that shit out lol.
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
tabernacmack22KratosKazromeoTJSFingerfoodhiboy111

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,834
    @kaz @shteevie my one tag of the day.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Just trying to keep this game I love going strong.

Giving end gamers something to do with their supplies (tomato cost same as badges or more?), their components, and a way to stay on top with each update?

No one will dread updates (as much) and they can keep em coming forever.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Very good idea. too many useless tomatoes & components in the warehouse
    Looking back, I'm glad they decided on a separate new resource, but still... Put those noodles to work guys.

My idea here wasn't exactly the answer they were looking for, but maybe your next idea will improve the game for us all?

I love reading everyone's suggestions, even those that are a bit far fetched ;-)

Cheers!
    rogueDS