What was the reward for 1000 summer tokens??

I recently busted my butt getting summer tokens because I swear it showed a simpler Daryl's rpg. But when I reached the 1000 tokens it only gave me radios. Can somebody tell me what the reward was??

Best Answers

Answers

• NixNix Member Posts: 6
    Why didn't I get it then? I wasn't over the limit..... ??
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,429

Maybe it got auto scrapped? :# 😫
    donald6283mack22
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    @Nix if you were at or close to the limit for non-Epic and Legendary gear in your inventory, the most likely possibility is that it got auto-scrapped. It has been mentioned that if you send in a ticket to the in-game support team, they will grant a one time "Get My Rare RPG Out of Jail" card. Worth a shot, and if you do get it back make sure that you equip it to a survivor and KEEP it equipped if you flirt with keeping your gear at or near max capacity.
    JenngTJSmack22
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    It's also worth pointing out... Once you reach 800 you don't automatically unlock it. You have to physically "unlock" it to add it to your inventory.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Jenngtabernacmack22
  • pagpag Member Posts: 7
    I have a question about the payout items, do we keep all the items or just the highest level selected.?
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 349
    You get to keep all of them and your tokens will keep growing towards the next reward.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,429
    We keep them all @pag

(With the exception of the unfortunate souls that have lost their rare rpg more than once. )

• pagpag Member Posts: 7
    Thanks