Dead Stalkers hits 2 Millions stars today!! 😜🍾❤️

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,683
Congratulation to Dead Stalkers to break 2 millions stars wall!! :D :D :D

The 2 Millions Team

Nightmare, @KarlChilders (Karl Childers), @Guapo (El Guapo), Breaking20, @TBRaiders (TBR), @DEADITE_HUNTER - @DBones - @Serp - Klopp, Eanna, Tommer, @BlackNGold - @Tanya_Darling - Dewitt, Chelsea Tower, Tims, @headhunterdeadhunter - Mr. Meeseeks, wglovett and @capibara

...but many thanks also to all the friends that this week were not (..for any reason..) in the main Dead Stalkers guild:
@RINO4739 (Rino), Morgan, Ash, Maggie, old tom, SPAM, Donkeydonk, @CaliCalifornia - George, Missy girl, @aki (Aki), AszBall, Jackin, moejoe, Carlito, Clod, Deputy JD, Byer, Etgason, @butchergurl1962 (Maggie), Max, David K, JT13, BC3, cmac, Rivka29, Browner, bryguy, I.DONT.DIE, Jefe, jdeanstl, JoKeR, Rorit, Mike, Brandie138, Teenahgee2, AJbball, Nirak, mart, Westworld, AngelA, Kitty, 69TORO69, Carlos, Guelvis, madmax, Killerbell, Vcecchetto, Lucas, Hawkeye8442 and Farhadexter.

And yes i'm still alive! :)

When i leaved (...*sigh*...) ...my herd of rodents at SurvivorsReborn and TheHerdReturned, i've been wandering for a while until @Guapo Nightmare and @KarlChilders started to stalk me... (...and i learned why they are called "stalkers".. :D :D ).

My plan was to quit with the game but i finally decided to pay them a visit... i had fun and here i am since the beginning of 2018.

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TJStabernacDEADITE_HUNTERSerpJenngDanski_46SPC_TORRESzeekdogDBones_Lily_butchergurl1962mack22ShadowaceAzTBRaidersDeathwish19akiKarlChildersJadenSCBMAmsapaevTheCrabDLichTeenahGeeCHEREUVSFingerfoodMrsScattercushionGovernatorGuapo

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,039
    Congratulations and

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    capibara
  • TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    Congratulations! Welcome to the club!
    capibaraDEADITE_HUNTERGuapo
  • PicPic Member Posts: 729
    Congratulations from Mavericks
    capibaraDEADITE_HUNTERDBonesGuapo
  • CHEREUVSCHEREUVS Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2018
    Acabo de llegar a las 100.000 estrellas en 2 años y medio... y empezé a jugar el dia 6 de octubre de 2015, al mes mas o menos de publicar el juego. COMO ES POSIBLE UNA DIFERENCIA TAN ABISMAL!!!!!!!. estas son las cosas ke me desencantan del juego, pues soy un jugador ke le dedico muchas horas y tambien gasto algo de dinero en gasolina cada semana..... HAY GATO ENCERRADO!!!!........ :((
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,683
    No lol @CHEREUVS ..no gato encerrado... considera que el que consigue menos estrellas tiene 1200 cada semana!! :) solemos sacar 26/30 mil la semana
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    CHEREUVS
    De todas formas felicidades Campeon!!
    capibaraDEADITE_HUNTER
    Cuando sleep, eat and fuck??????????? jejejejejejeje....
    capibaraDEADITE_HUNTER
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,683
    CHEREUVS said:

Cuando sleep, eat and fuck??????????? jejejejejejeje....

Comer poco...es lo mas saludable. :) Nunca comer carne.
    Dormir poco. Dormir es de cobardes. Mucho deporte, es fundamental. Follar mucho, como si no hubiera mañana... :D :D :D
    CHEREUVS_Lily_
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 587
    congratulation
    capibaraDBonesDEADITE_HUNTER
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

"CONGRATULATIONS DEAD STALKERS!"
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DBonesGuapocapibaraDEADITE_HUNTER
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    Definitely worth a cameo! Congrats to my family (and pet)! Also weird to see some of you have forum accounts! Back to my horse...
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    DBonescapibaratabernac