Invest future tokens in this bruiser or just keep as Distance pawn?

I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
Picked this up. Has retaliate and punish but vigilance. Obviously my main bruiser (bottom pic) gets to 2 pink before I need to consider it. I have my opinion, and baaically looking to see if others see it same way I do, and if not, why not.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,275
    Agree with @tabernac . For distance #1 the final map against the last Freeman is defeated with Sasha and 2 bruisers and you need lucky and punish to do it best (retaliate could help too if for some reason you don't get a stun in and take a hit). Oscar is a beast so you're set there. If you don't have a 2nd bruiser I'd level up Eva but no tokens into her.
    GovernatorI_Am_PsychoATLAS-Z
  • Starr621Starr621 Member Posts: 108
    Oscar is an amazing bruiser I wouldn't even bother with Eva. I'm slightly jealous because I have a bruiser like Oscar but with Strength instead of Lucky.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Thx for opinions guys.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,851
    edited August 2018
    > @Cronus said:
    > Agree with @tabernac . For distance #1 the final map against the last Freeman is defeated with Sasha and 2 bruisers and you need lucky and punish to do it best (retaliate could help too if for some reason you don't get a stun in and take a hit). Oscar is a beast so you're set there. If you don't have a 2nd bruiser I'd level up Eva but no tokens into her.

Truthfully, unless you got XP to spare, you don't even need to level her. She will serve you well for this purpose at her current level.

I have a level 11 blue bruiser who I sometimes use just for this purpose. And I have XP to spare... I just like that I can bully a level 41 Freeman with a level 11 bruiser ;-)

Edit image added

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

tabernac