What is it with all the sasha love?

nipularnipular Member Posts: 53
Why do people rate her so highly?
TimboskiDiabolicFuel

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 538
    I was thinking the same , i have her legendary lv 24 with lv 27 weapon ( gold incendairy ,gold destructive and silver leathal ) and she does not seem to do anything
    Never had a charge point yet
    Timboski
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Yeah, she's immense for most high level maps but of obviously fatties are still an issue so sometimes a shooter works well.
    DBones
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    > @romeo said:
    > @nipular @Reeconn maybe youre right. but i cant trash my Sasha like i trash regular survivors

thats a crazy damage point you got out there...my best scout can reach 8300 right now....imagine your scouts
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    completed some of the bonus sets to green and its possible. and here are my other two hunters. i dont really use Daryl Dwight & Maggie..for now
    donald6283ATLAS-Z
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    I hardly ever use her.
    Timboskibigbeano
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    depends on how many good hunters @jester . i dont have many escp with new traits, so i had to maxed her, and shes usefulbin distance & challenge
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 965
    edited July 2018
    *note to self* must work on Sasha thank God for the forum! 👏
    romeo
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,242
    romeo said:

@nipular @Reeconn maybe youre right. but i cant trash my Sasha like i trash regular survivors

My Sasha is at exactly the same level but does >1k less damage.....so you have some godawful damage badges on her. I just had to gaze at yours longingly.....
    romeoFingerfoodATLAS-Z
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    She is leading most missions for me at 35. Seems pretty valuable. At that level I live and die by charge attacks, without her it’s a no go.
    romeoNCDawgFananthony172Governator
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    > @nezza said:
    > I'd always assumed she was a stinking pile of feces as I get so many of her tokens thrown in my direction. That's why she's part of my reject locked group.

Morgan is looking at you like "do you think this is a motherfuckin' joke"...lol 😂
    I_Am_Psychomack22Jadenromeo
  • nezzanezza Member Posts: 18
    @Andy_b and @Dodkong if you saw my other unlocked ones you'd probably weep...
    I like to keep my team at a manageable number, if I unlocked everyone at low levels there would be too much armour to upgrade. As it stands my current crop are better than what's on offer.
    Timboski
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Yeah what’s up with the armor comment. Do you have all of your survivors fully equipped all the time? Reminds me of the time on Friends when Joey wore all of Chandler’s clothes.
    kamilowatyTJSSCBMAJaden
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 712
    edited July 2018
    Yea she's worthless at level 35 this week..

You should really try using bruisers on every map bro. Bruiser with stun resist and bulletproof trust me. You'll knock those tanks and green blobs dead!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,682
    @nezza what's your usual star count?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,383
    > @nipular said:
    > Why do people rate her so highly?

It's a farce, she's not nearly as good as Eugene. You should focus on him.

( @Romeo is one mission away from besting my guild record 1730 stars, and smacking me down to permanent second place obscurity. He's a beast )

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeojester
  • nezzanezza Member Posts: 18
    @Dodkong of course I should have said armour and weapons, it's really to do with the cost of upgrading a good selection of both which is very time consuming. I have 22 survivors at the moment, 12 heroes the other are all at least 2 pink stars. It takes a long time to level all those characters up.

If a hero is good and I can get them to a decent level I'll unlock them, if Sasha is really useful then I'll unleash her at some point.

Having played the game from the very beginning I dip in and out of it now, @Firekid I retired myself from challenges a while ago now as the repetition ground me down, so maybe don't really need some hero traits to push me further.

As my mother always used to say, each to their own.