Summer of Explosions

I hope Next Games has a plan for increased Summer of Explosions tokens because we are 2/3 done and I have less than half of the tokens needed for Daryl's RPG in spite of being a daily player and accomplishing all missions except for one week when I was on vacation. 3,000 seems waaaaay too impossible. Come on people!

Comments

• KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Play repeats of The Distance to catch up if you're worried you won't make it.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • bonesxxxbonesxxx Member Posts: 5
    How do you repeat the Distance? When you go to re-set it, it says something like "are you sure? You will lose all previous awards" ???
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    Don't reset. You need to finish it 100% the first time, pay 400 gold and replay it a second time and gain the rewards again.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    bonesxxx
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    No need to finish it. You can reset at any point. You get to keep the earned rewards but will lose the progress. So if you reset after 17, you will start at 1 again - that's what it means. It is a bit confusing.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanoTJS
  • bonesxxxbonesxxx Member Posts: 5
    Can you reset it more than once? I tried it for the first time today and now the reset button is gone...
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,106
    Distance can be reset only once per distance day.
    anthony172TJSbonesxxxATLAS-Z
  • TrevokTrevok Member Posts: 1
    As some have reached the Summer of Explosions goal of 3000, could they have the option of donating their extra tokens within their guild?
    ShadowaceAz