Heads Up - Challenge Set changed for this week!

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Hey everyone!

You may have noticed that we are not having the Fight It Out challenges this week anymore. We've received some feedback that it wasn't a good combination with the Charged Bruisers event and it would be a better fit if it was combined with Freemen maps. So we are using one set that wasn't used for a long time called... "The Freemen"! So remember to use your bruisers or let the walkers hit them first!
DLichATLAS-ZkkatsuMattOfEarthGuapoabve

Comments

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    > @Kaz said:
    > Hey everyone!
    >
    > You may have noticed that we are not having the Fight It Out challenges this week anymore. We've received some feedback that it wasn't a good combination with the Charged Bruisers event and it would be a better fit if it was combined with Freemen maps. So we are using one set that wasn't used for a long time called... "The Freemen"! So remember to use your bruisers or let the walkers hit them first!

well done..cuz fight it out was better with charged assaults
    MattOfEarthromeo
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @Kaz could you tell us what maps these are? Been a very long time since we’ve had this!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    JenngMattOfEarth
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,608
    Museum and Handrails in the same challenge set, I mean come on NG!! :trollface::lol:. I'm already quaking in my boots at the sight of those two.

Thankfully I put a decent badge set on Morgan last week! The delivery man is normally one of the easier maps of the set. Dead stroll/left behind look like a mad dash for the finish/boxes and I don't know too much about raiders hideout.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,368
    I'm with @JayZ, fight it out is great, but... I'm actually excited about this challenge. It's been too long since graveyard.

BRING ON THE PAIN! I'M READY!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    bladgierDanski_46romeo
    Although hindsight @Kaz, last week's fast healing would serve best on challenges with ++++ Freeman, since getting chipped happens way more in these missions. For future reference fyi.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeo
    Archives is child's play.

This is gonna be crazy shit. Mwahaha!

**takes out a box of tissues**

Just getting ready, you know.

romeo
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @kaz how exactly is this challenge set conducive to bruiser warfare either???
    FYI...the challenges and bonuses are never optimal and very rarely match well. Can't we get matched up better, PLEASE!!!!!🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    I am very excited for this challenge.
    MattOfEarthromeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,618
    @CBgaming1969 A lot of these maps don't actually require you to engage in combat with the Freemen. You only need to open boxes or run for an exit. So you can use strategies of Sasha or Morgan with your Bruiser teams to get them charged up, stun the Freemen, and open lootboxes or make a run for it.

In any case, this challenge is much better than Fight It Out for a Bruiser bonus (low damage from Bruisers for a mapset focused on eliminating all enemies with no threat counter makes for not much fun).

The bonuses don't always align perfectly, but in this case, I'm glad NG listened to feedback and tried.
    andy75anthony172ShadowaceAzJenng
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    Cool 👍

How about fight it out for the next challenge I dare you 😃
    anthony172bigbeanopsychwolf
    @JayZ no arguement that it's better, just it's still not the best bruiser/challenge match up. All I'm saying 🤪
    @donald6283 Ben ruins everything, but that was funny🤣🤣🤣
    donald6283romeoJenngbigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Thank you NG ala @Kaz et al for once again hearing the voices and listening to them. I know, I know, so many voices in your head and not sure which are from players. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

romeoKazSPC_TORRES
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,682
    couldnt you have just re-run teeming graveyard? That went down so well on here last time? :sarcasm: Was actually one of my all time favourite maps sets! :notsarcasm:
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,362
    NG has to stop to give time to people to thing ..or "delirate"...and just release new challenge name, maps and week event when the challenge starts!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,618
    I'll take credit for ruining everyone's weeks and stand by my lobbying for a freemen challenge this week.

Other than MAYBE Archives, Fight It Out is a total waste of a Bruiser buff. I would much rather get Fight It Out with bonus damage or precharged Hunter/Shooter/Assault.

Are freemen tough to deal with? Yes. But it's nice to actually have to think and try and come up with new gear/tactic combinations instead of doing the same old thing every week.
    JenngDeathwish19kkatsuJapes87
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,156
    JayZ said:

I'll take credit for ruining everyone's weeks and stand by my lobbying for a freemen challenge this week.

Other than MAYBE Archives, Fight It Out is a total waste of a Bruiser buff. I would much rather get Fight It Out with bonus damage or precharged Hunter/Shooter/Assault.

Are freemen tough to deal with? Yes. But it's nice to actually have to think and try and come up with new gear/tactic combinations instead of doing the same old thing every week.

Let us all know how many stars you get this week in comparison to last week! :lol:
    JenngDanski_46capibara
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,682
    @Governator yes there will be less stars but will be for everyone (well some will get more as this suits different tactic players more) so it'll all level out.
    romeo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    It's actually possible for more stars because freemen don't wrestle. Just a lot more grinding and dumb injuries
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Jenngromeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,156
    Firekid said:

@Governator yes there will be less stars but will be for everyone (well some will get more as this suits different tactic players more) so it'll all level out.

Great! Those who do better will give me their extra Round Passes? :lol:
    Jenng