Revenge Trait Code

@Kaz

I am curious as to how it is so hard for the Devs to not be able to put an identifier in the code to distingish between an `Ally' and a Freeman. Revenge trait states..."When an ally is attacked by an enemy in range, make an attack against that enemy that deals X% of normal damage." Twice tonight I have been bruised by freeman that my shooter saved by shooting the walker attacking it. FREEMAN ARE NOT ALLYS!!! While we are at it...AUTO-COVER SUCKS ASS!!!!!
Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
psychwolfTroublemakeranthony172JadenSPC_TORRESGovernatormsapaevDanski_46donald6283DLichromeoDBonesATLAS-ZRanger85Chiefkeojestermik81shaunatthepub

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    Just another cherry on the cake of ignored bugs.
    Kratos
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Moreover, the revenge works against a freeman who's attacked a walker :)
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    msapaev said:

Moreover, the revenge works against a freeman who's attacked a walker :)

True, but people won't complain about that side of the issue. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLichmsapaevmimica
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Another bug regarding revenge is that in outpost play if you stun a survivor who has the revenge trait, it won’t stop him from being able to use the revenge trait. @Kaz . Seems like if they are stunned they shouldn’t be able to shoot you back for shooting one of his buddies.
    Danski_46TJSromeo
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    This has been one of my biggest pet peeves in the game forEVER. Revenge could (and should) be an awesome trait, but for me, it causes more problems than it helps to resolve.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,191
    This is why revenge is not on ANY of my survivor UNICORN trait lists.

It's too buggy

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    DBonesanthony172romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,942
    How I see the coding is - The enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as you understand how it works it works well.
    Danski_46anthony172jimmorrison369SCBMA
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 373
    Got me a couple more times last night. Top that off with the occasional lack of interaction between freeman & walkers even if they are beside each other and it gets damn frustrating. Oh well maybe the devs will get around to looking into this matter in 2025 since it is on their `List'.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > Moreover, the revenge works against a freeman who's attacked a walker :)
    >
    > True, but people won't complain about that side of the issue. ;)

Walkers move first, then Freeman, 90% of the time you are killing a walker that is attacking a Freeman, not the other way around
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,942
    revenge on hideout. After in coming stand at the top and let horde move up to you. Scout/bruiser move to gate and attack walker. Revenge triggers on freeman. If assault or hunter it also hits a fair few walkers. I hope they don't fix it....
    romeo